Casa Calvet79 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Carrer de Casp, 48, 08008 Barcelona, Spain Map
- Timings: 08:00 am - 11:00 pm Details
- Phone: +34-934124012
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Dine In, Restaurant
Casa Calvet is very special to the Spanish. It is one of the very first buildings designed for a textile manufacturer by Antoni Gaudi. The celebrated architect has over time surprised his fans for it is a very unconventional design for Gaudi to make something of this sort. When it was made it was supposed to serve the purpose of a residence as well as a commercial chamber. It is counted as one of the most coveted buildings of Barcelona. Today, it houses a very well known restaurant that you must definitely dine at atleast once when you are in Barcelona.
Entrance Ticket Details For Casa Calvet
- Entry is free.
Casa Calvet Hours
- Opening hours for the kitchen table: 1:00 pm – 3:30 pm & 8:30 pm – 11:00 pm
How to Reach Casa Calvet
- By Bus:47, 62 and get off at Bruc-Gran Via bus station.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Barcelona before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Barcelona and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Casa Calvet Address: Carrer de Casp, 48, 08008 Barcelona, Spain
- Casa Calvet Contact Number: +34-934124012
- Casa Calvet Timing: 08:00 am - 11:00 pm
- Best time to visit Casa Calvet(preferred time): 09:00 am - 11:00 am
- Time required to visit Casa Calvet: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.27% of people who visit Barcelona include Casa Calvet in their plan
95% of people start their Casa Calvet visit around 1 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Casa Calvet
95% of people prefer walking in order to reach Casa Calvet
People normally club together Palau De La Musica Catalana and Picasso Museum while planning their visit to Casa Calvet.