Casa Lleo MoreraCurrently Closed
- Address: Passeig de Gracia, 35 - 08008 Barcelona, Spain
- Timings: 10:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +34-936762733
- Ticket Price: 15 EUR
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Landmark, Family And Kids, Architecture
Casa Lleo Morera - Review
The Casa Lleo Morera was designed by the famous architect, Lluis Domenech i Montaner. It is part of the "Mansana de la Discordia" (block of discord), along with the Casa Amatller, by Puig i Cadafalch, and the Casa Batllo, by Antoni Gaudi. Commissioned by the Lleo Morera family as a refurbishment of their home in 1905, the building is one of the finest examples of modernista architecture in the city. It is a must visit landmark for architecture enthusiasts who will find the decorative elements and artistic grandeur of the house spectacular.
Casa Lleo Morera Information
- They do not have ticket boxes at the entrance.
- Tickets for guided tours are only available online and can be purchased with a credit card.
- You can also book your ticket personally at the ticket boxes at Palau de la Virreina.
- The Guided Tour last 70 minutes and the Express Tour lasts 30 minutes.
- Pictures with flash or recording of videos inside the house are prohibited.
- Visitors are not allowed to enter wearing high heel shoes or other footwear that may damage the flooring tiles.
- Since it is an old structure there are no elements of accessibility for people with reduced mobility.
Casa Lleo Morera Ticket Prices
- Seniors (+65 years old), Youth (under 25 years old), and People with disability: €13.50 EUR
Casa Lleo Morera Hours
- Guided tours of 30 minutes and 60 minutes are available.
- Guided Tour in Catalan: Monday to Saturday, at 12:00 pm and 6:00 pm
- Guided Tour in Spanish: Monday to Saturday, at 5:00 pm
- Guided Tour in English: Monday to Saturday, at 11:00 am
How To reach Casa Lleo Morera by Public Transport
- Bus: 7, 16, 17, 22, 24 i 28
- Metro: Line 3, station Passeig de Gracia
- RENFE: Railway station Passeig de Gracia
Restaurants Near Casa Lleo Morera
- Pans & Company
- Citrus Restaurantus
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Barcelona before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Barcelona and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Casa Lleo Morera
8.39% of people who visit Barcelona include Casa Lleo Morera in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
44.83% of people start their Casa Lleo Morera visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Casa Lleo Morera
69.57% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Casa Lleo Morera
Casa Lleo Morera Trips
Casa Lleo Morera, Barcelona Reviews
One of my favorite buildings in Barcelona!
I totally love Barcelona city center; here shops can occupy luxury old buildings with exquisite architectural styles, giving a whole different context to the businesses. The impression is even stronger if we are talking about some world known elegant brands.
The outside tower is fantastic, but go to the front door and be dazzled by the incredible entry
An alternative take on modernism. Pretty and more ordely that Gaudi but lacks his boldness. One empty floor of an interesting building. Like many other places could have been so much better.