Casa Lleo Morera, Barcelona
About Casa Lleo Morera, Barcelona
Casa Lleo Morera, Barcelona - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Passeig de Gracia, 35 - 08008 Barcelona, Spain
Ticket Price: 15 EUR
Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
Added 21.5K times in trip plans
Landmark, Family And Kids, Architecture
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The Casa Lleo Morera was designed by the famous architect, Lluis Domenech i Montaner. It is part of the "Mansana de la Discordia" (block of discord), along with the Casa Amatller, by Puig i Cadafalch, and the Casa Batllo, by Antoni Gaudi. Commissioned by the Lleo Morera family as a refurbishment of their home in 1905, the building is one of the finest examples of modernista architecture in the city. It is a must visit landmark for architecture enthusiasts who will find the decorative elements and artistic grandeur of the house spectacular.
Casa Lleo Morera Information
- They do not have ticket boxes at the entrance.
- Tickets for guided tours are only available online and can be purchased with a credit card.
- You can also book your ticket personally at the ticket boxes at Palau de la Virreina.
- The Guided Tour last 70 minutes and the Express Tour lasts 30 minutes.
- Pictures with flash or recording of videos inside the house are prohibited.
- Visitors are not allowed to enter wearing high heel shoes or other footwear that may damage the flooring tiles.
- Since it is an old structure there are no elements of accessibility for people with reduced mobility.
Casa Lleo Morera Ticket Prices
- Seniors (+65 years old), Youth (under 25 years old), and People with disability: €13.50 EUR
Casa Lleo Morera Opening and Closing Hours
- Guided tours of 30 minutes and 60 minutes are available.
- Guided Tour in Catalan: Monday to Saturday, at 12:00 pm and 6:00 pm
- Guided Tour in Spanish: Monday to Saturday, at 5:00 pm
- Guided Tour in English: Monday to Saturday, at 11:00 am
How To reach Casa Lleo Morera by Public Transport
- Bus: 7, 16, 17, 22, 24 i 28
- Metro: Line 3, station Passeig de Gracia
- RENFE: Railway station Passeig de Gracia
Restaurants Near Casa Lleo Morera
- Pans & Company
- Citrus Restaurantus
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Barcelona before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Barcelona and book an accommodation of your choice.
Casa Lleo Morera, Barcelona Reviews - Write a Review
I totally love Barcelona city center; here shops can occupy luxury old buildings with exquisite architectural styles, giving a whole different context to the businesses. The impression is even stronger if we are talking about some world known elegant brands.
The outside tower is fantastic, but go to the front door and be dazzled by the incredible entry
Just Beautiful! A must see if you're in this beautiful city! 😊
The Casa Lleó Morera is a building designed by noted modernisme architect Lluís Domènech i Montaner, located at Passeig de Gràcia 35 in the Eixample district of Barcelona. In 1902 Francesca Morera assigned Lluís Domènech i Montaner to remodel ancient "casa Rocamora", built in 1864. She died in 1904, and the building was named after her son, Albert Lleó i Morera. The building is located on the corner of Carrer del Consell de Cent, and is one of the three important buildings of Barcelona's Illa de la Discòrdia ("Block of Discord"), and it is the only one building of the block awarded Barcelona's town council's Arts Building Annual Award (Concurso anual de edificios artísticos), obtained in 1906.[Unfortunately, the building lost some of its most representative elements, such as the tempietto on its top (now restored) and the ground floor and mezzanine's architectural sculpture. The building is also known as the residence of Cuban-Catalan photographer Pau Audouard.
Beautiful decoration inside n outside. Worth to see
- Nearby Attractions
- Castillo De Torre Baro
- Hostal Lausanne
- Time Out Barcelona
- Bcn Montjuic
- Hotel Silken Diagonal Barcelona
- Hotel Regencia Colon
- Hotel Praktik Rambla
- Hotel Negresco Princess
- Barcelona Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Barcelona
- What to See in 48 Hours in Barcelona
- What to See in 72 Hours in Barcelona
- How to Spend 5 Days in Barcelona
- How to Spend 6 Days in Barcelona
- How to Spend 7 Days in Barcelona