Casa Mila20400 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Provença, 261-265, 08008 Barcelona, Spain
- Timings: 09:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +34-902202138
- Ticket Price: 21 EUR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Historical Site, Architecture , Heritage Building
Constructed by Antonio Gaudi sometime between 1906 an 1912, Casa Mila is one of the best works by the celebrated artist that adorn the city of Barcelona. What makes this building special is the utilization of both stone and wrought iron. This unique twist in the medium has transformed it into one of the most beautiful buildings in the world. Quite like most other works of Gaudi you will find a contemporary and eclectic style in most areas of the building.
It isn’t surprising that this building like many others by Gaudi has been names as a World Heritage site. The unique architecture is responsible for it. The facade of the building is truly breathtaking, built in limestone it is definitely the one thing that makes this building so striking to look at.
There are various tours that enable you to explore this beautiful masterpiece of Gaudi. Except for the areas that are reserved as private spaces and offices, you can admire the work of the artist. The best way to explore the building is by taking a guide tour.
Casa Mila Travel Tips
- Guided tour is recommended to explore the building. Since this is one of the most visited attractions of the city, skip the line ticket is recommended if you want to save time!
- Online ticket booking is available
- Disable access is available.
Entrance Ticket Details For Casa Mila
- Casa Mila Ticket price mentioned is for La Pedrera by day.
- Student: 16.50 €
- Disabled: 16.50 €
- Children (six and under): free
- Children (seven to twelve): 10.25 €
- Audio guide is included in the entry fee.
- Premium, skip the line and special exhibit ticket prices are variable.
Casa Mila Hours
- 27th February to 2nd October, last admission: 7.30 pm
- 3rd November to 24th December, last admission: 6 pm
- 26th December to 3rd January, last admission: 8 pm
- 4th January to 26th February, last admission: 6 pm
- Night time tours are available, check official website for the same.
How to Reach Casa Mila
- Bus: 7,16,17, 22, 24 and V17
- Metro lines 3 and 5; station- Diagonal, FGC: Provence La Pedrera station, RENFE station Paseo de Gracia
- Hotel Omm
- Gallery Hotel
- Royal Passeig de Gracia
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Barcelona before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Barcelona and book an accommodation of your choice.
78.84% of people who visit Barcelona include Casa Mila in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
38.54% of people start their Casa Mila visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Casa Mila
92.55% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Casa Mila