El Born Centre Cultural241 Votes Currently Open
- Address: PlaçaComercial, 12, 08003 Barcelona, Spain, 08003 Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +34-932566851
- Ticket Price: 6 EUR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Entertainment, Family And Kids, Landmarks, Historic And Protected Sites
El Born Centre Cultural is the site of cultural as well as historical importance. Located in a building that was known as the El Born market in the 1970s, this center offers a glimpse of the 1700s through exhibits, talks, and events. As you walk around this area, excavated city ruins on display will take you back in time. Guided tours in the English language are organized daily and can be attended by reservation only.
El Born Centre Cultural Travel Tips
- For group visit of more than 10 people, prior appointment is required.
- To know in detail about the reduced ticket price, visit the official website.
Entrance Ticket Details For El Born Centre Cultural
- Reduced ticket price: 4.20€
- (Note: ticket price include entry to both 2 exhibition halls)
El Born Centre Cultural Hours
- March to September: Last admission 1 hour before the closing hour.
How to Reach El Born Centre Cultural
- Nearby metro station: Jaume 1
- Nearby train station: France Station
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Barcelona before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Barcelona and book an accommodation of your choice.
- El Born Centre Cultural Address: PlaçaComercial, 12, 08003 Barcelona, Spain, 08003
- El Born Centre Cultural Contact Number: +34-932566851
- El Born Centre Cultural Timing: 10:00 am - 07:00 pm
- El Born Centre Cultural Price: 6 EUR
- Best time to visit El Born Centre Cultural(preferred time): 11:00 am - 04:00 pm
- Time required to visit El Born Centre Cultural: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.83% of people who visit Barcelona include El Born Centre Cultural in their plan
50% of people start their El Born Centre Cultural visit around 4 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see El Born Centre Cultural
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting El Born Centre Cultural
People normally club together Mare Magnum and Forum Building while planning their visit to El Born Centre Cultural.