El Museu BlauCurrently Closed
- Address: Leonardo da Vinci Square, 4-5 | Fòrum Park,08019 Barcelona, Spain
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +34-932566002
- Ticket Price: 6 EUR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museum, Science Museum, Family And Kids, Specialty Museum
El Museu Blau - Review
The Museu Blau is a natural science museum that offers an understanding of evolution of life and the planet with the help of its 3500 exhibits. A part of Barcelona’s Natural science museum "El Museu de Ciències Naturals", El MuseuBlau also includes the rooms of mirrors and skeleton of whale washed up on the shore in Cap Ras in the north of Catalunya in 1862 as some of its attractions. Housed inside the building built in 2004 by architects Herzog & de Meuron, this attraction is a must visit for a scientific understanding of the world around us.
El Museu Blau Ticket Prices
- Temporary exhibition: €5
- Combined admission fee, Museu Blau – Botanical Garden: €7
- Combined admission fee, permanent exhibition “Planeta Vida” – temporary exhibition: €9
- Museum: € 2.70
- Temporary exhibition: €3.50
- Combined admission, Blue Museum – Botanical Garden: €3.50
- For other promotion and combination of ticket prices, refer to the website.
- Free admission on the first Sunday of every month, all day; and Sundays throughout the year, from 3pm.
- Free admission also on February 12 (Saint Eulàlia); May 18 (International Museum Day), and September 24 (La Merce).
- Check the website to know who all can avail the free admission to the museum as well the reduced ticket price.
How To reach El Museu Blau by Public Transport
- By Bus: 7, 36, H16 Turistic bus
- By Metro: L4. El Maresme-Fòrum
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Barcelona before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Barcelona and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting El Museu Blau
0.34% of people who visit Barcelona include El Museu Blau in their plan
44.44% of people start their El Museu Blau visit around 3 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see El Museu Blau
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting El Museu Blau