El Paballon De Barcelona396 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Avenida Francesc Ferrer iGuàrdia, 7, 08038 Barcelona, Spain
- Timings: 10:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +34-934234016
- Ticket Price: 5 EUR
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museums, Heritage Building
Designed by Ludwig Mies van der Rohe, this building was made between the years 1886-1989. It opened as the German National Pavilion for the Barcelona International exhibition in the year 1929. The history of this Pavilion is very interesting. It was made to house the King of that time who sat with the German Authorities. The old building closed down for a while and reopened in the year 1986. It is a lovely attraction to visit, specially to witness the work of the celebrated artists Ludwig Mies Van DerRohe.
El Paballon De Barcelona Travel Tips
- For group of 20 people and above, prior appointment is required.
- For customized tours, prior appointment is required.
- Payments need to be made in cash at the entrance to the pavilion.
- The pavilion may occasionally be closed for public access. So check the official website before visiting the place.
Entrance Ticket Details For El Paballon De Barcelona
- General public: 5€
- Children (under 16): Free
- Students: 2.60€
- For discounts, group tickets and special tour tickets: Visit the official website.
How to Reach El Paballon De Barcelona
- Nearest travel terminal: Placad’Espanya
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Barcelona before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Barcelona and book an accommodation of your choice.
1.32% of people who visit Barcelona include El Paballon De Barcelona in their plan
21.43% of people start their El Paballon De Barcelona visit around 5 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see El Paballon De Barcelona
90% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting El Paballon De Barcelona