Events and Festivals in Barcelona
- Easter Period: from 3rd March – 25th April: This is an exciting time of year for all in Barcelona; there are festivals and different activities to take part in (lots of tours in Barcelona is available for this period).
- La Merce Fiesta: from 22nd– 25th September: This is the biggest festival in the form of a street party. There is always a lot to see and do during this time; events for the whole family to enjoy! so why not visit Barcelona the next time you are thinking of going on holiday.
- Barcelona October Football Festival: Held every year in October, this is an international youth football tournament for boys on the coast of Barcelona.
- Barcelona International Comedy Festival: Mostly held in October, this festival features classic comedies.
- Anoia Rock: Mostly held in October, this is one famous music festival in Barcelona.
- Barcelona Jazz Festival: Starting from October to December, this festival lightens up the spirit of Barcelona with its Jazz beats.
- L'Alternativa - Barcelona Independent Film Festival: Taking place in November, this festival screens retrospectives, thematic programmes, work from international film schools, offers a free screen and organizes workshops, round tables, concerts and parties.
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Barcelona