Events and Festivals in Barcelona
- Easter Period: from 3rd March – 25th April: This is an exciting time of year for all in Barcelona; there are festivals and different activities to take part in (lots of tours in Barcelona is available for this period).
- La Merce Fiesta: from 22nd– 25th September: This is the biggest festival in the form of a street party. There is always a lot to see and do during this time; events for the whole family to enjoy! so why not visit Barcelona the next time you are thinking of going on holiday.
- Barcelona October Football Festival: Held every year in October, this is an international youth football tournament for boys on the coast of Barcelona.
- Barcelona International Comedy Festival: Mostly held in October, this festival features classic comedies.
- Anoia Rock: Mostly held in October, this is one famous music festival in Barcelona.
- Barcelona Jazz Festival: Starting from October to December, this festival lightens up the spirit of Barcelona with its Jazz beats.
- L'Alternativa - Barcelona Independent Film Festival: Taking place in November, this festival screens retrospectives, thematic programmes, work from international film schools, offers a free screen and organizes workshops, round tables, concerts and parties.
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Barcelona
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Barcelona
Save 7%Fast Track Sagrada Familia Guided Tour3729 Reviews
Duration: 1 Hr 30 MinsBook Now
Save 7%Priority Access: Best of Barcelona Tour Including Sagrada Familia1758 Reviews
Duration: 6 HrsBook Now
Save 4%Barcelona City Tour Hop-On Hop-Off1340 Reviews
Duration: 2 HrsBook Now
Save 8%Montserrat Tour from Barcelona Including Lunch and Gourmet Wine Tasting563 Reviews
Duration: 10 HrsBook Now