Events and Festivals in Barcelona, Spain
Events and Festivals in Barcelona
- Easter Period: from 3rd March – 25th April: This is an exciting time of year for all in Barcelona; there are festivals and different activities to take part in (lots of tours in Barcelona is available for this period).
- La Merce Fiesta: from 22nd– 25th September: This is the biggest festival in the form of a street party. There is always a lot to see and do during this time; events for the whole family to enjoy! so why not visit Barcelona the next time you are thinking of going on holiday.
- Barcelona October Football Festival: Held every year in October, this is an international youth football tournament for boys on the coast of Barcelona.
- Barcelona International Comedy Festival: Mostly held in October, this festival features classic comedies.
- Anoia Rock: Mostly held in October, this is one famous music festival in Barcelona.
- Barcelona Jazz Festival: Starting from October to December, this festival lightens up the spirit of Barcelona with its Jazz beats.
- L'Alternativa - Barcelona Independent Film Festival: Taking place in November, this festival screens retrospectives, thematic programmes, work from international film schools, offers a free screen and organizes workshops, round tables, concerts and parties.
Trip plans for Barcelona
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Barcelona
Barcelona Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Barcelona
Save 7%Priority Access: Barcelona Sagrada Familia Tour 2861 Reviews
Duration: 1 Hrs 30 Mins
Visit La Sagrada Familia in Barcelona on a 1.5-hour skip-the-line tour! With a knowledgeable local guide, head straight past ...
Barcelona City Tour Hop-On Hop-Off 1261 Reviews
See Barcelona at your own pace on a one-day or two-day hop-on hop-off tour. With two interconnected routes, this tour is the ...Book Now
Save 7%Private Full Day City Tour in Barcelona New on TripHobo
Duration: 8 Hrs
This 8-hour tour of Barcelona will cover the best and most important landmarks and main attractions of the city. Discover all...
Save 8%Tapas and Wine Experience Small-Group Walking Tour 86 Reviews
Duration: 3 Hrs
Onthis 3-hour walking tour of Barcelona's El Born and Gothic Quarter neighborhoods, you may eat as much as you walk. Follow y...
- Events & Festivals in Badalona
- Events & Festivals in Cabrils
- Events & Festivals in Montblanc
- Events & Festivals in Girona
- Events & Festivals in Alcaniz
- Events & Festivals in Calvia
- Events & Festivals in Palma De Mallorca
- Events & Festivals in Minorca
- Events & Festivals in Huesca
- Events & Festivals in Madrid
- Events & Festivals in Seville
- Events & Festivals in Malaga
- Events & Festivals in Toledo
- Events & Festivals in Jerez
- Events & Festivals in Santiago De Compostela