- Address: 08012, Rambla del Prat, 2, 08012 Barcelona, Spain
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Tags: Family And Kids, Fountain
Fontana is a gorgeous fountain in the city of Barcelona that spillswater edible for drinking.The fountain is a famous spot in the city as it served as a meeting point for football players after their matches.Should visit this attraction especially if you’ve fallen in love with Barcelona and wish to revisit the city. The fountain follows a belief that if you drink the water from it, you’re sure to come back to the city over and over again.Strange but true, that’s Fontana for you.
Fontana Travel Tips
- Visit on a weekend for the mesmerizing fountain show.
- The fountain show starts at 9 pm: Friday to Sunday
How to Reach Fontana
- Breton de los Herreros-Aulestiai Pijoan BusStation
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Barcelona before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Barcelona and book an accommodation of your choice.
1.52% of people who visit Barcelona include Fontana in their plan
95% of people start their Fontana visit around 10 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Fontana
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Fontana