Fundacion Francisco GodiaCurrently Open [Closes at 08:00 pm]
- Address: Carrer de la Diputació 250, Barcelona, Spain, 08007
- Timings: 10:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +34-932723180
- Ticket Price: 6 EUR
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art Museums, Museums, Landmarks
MuseoFundacion Francisco Godia is dedicated to Francisco Godia who was born in the year 1920 and passed away in the year 1990. He used to love collecting different arts, was a fan of fast cars and basically was the head of a very big establishment family in Barcelona. This is why this museum is so close to the hearts of people from Barcelona. His collection of ceramic arts, different artefacts and other things are worth looking at.
- Adult - 6€
- Children under 6 years – free
- Students - 3€
- Nearest metro station: Passeig de Gracia
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Barcelona before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Barcelona and book an accommodation of your choice.