Gaudi House Museum3458 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Park Guell, Carretera del Carmel, 23A, 08024 Barcelona, Spain Map
- Timings: 09:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +34-932193811
- Ticket Price: 6 EUR
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museums, Architecture
Located within Park Guell, The Gaudi House Museum was the residence of Antoni Gaudí, the famous Catalan architect. Opened as a museum in the early 1960s the place houses several pieces of furniture and other objects that were designed by Gaudi himself. There are also several works of art and sculpture on display that were created by the architect’s contemporaries. The building itself comprises four floors of which the ground and first floor are open to public and house the collections for viewing.
Opened to act as a memoir for the Catalan architect Antoni Gaudi, the Gaudi House Museum is a must visit on your trip to Barcelona. Occasionally one can find several people waiting in line to buy tickets for Gaudi House Museum entry. Thus, it is always better to get tickets for Gaudi House Museum online in advance. You can find out Gaudi House Museum ticket prices from our online ticketing portal and combine Gaudi House Museum tickets with a variety of other Barcelona tours and activities for even better offers and deals.
Gaudi House Museum Travel Tips
- For group visits, prior reservations recommended.
- No tripods allowed.
- No left-luggage facility available.
- Disabled access is partial.
Entrance Ticket Details For Gaudi House Museum
- Reduced (Barcelona card, students, retired, 11-17 years): 4.50 Euros
- Children up to 10 years, disabled and their care taker: Free
Gaudi House Museum Hours
- Last tickets: 15 minutes prior to closing time
- Shop closes 15 minutes prior to closing time.
How to Reach Gaudi House Museum
- Metro: L3 to Lesseps
- Bus: 24 and 92 (Carretera del Carmel entrance)
- 32 and H6 (Carrer d’Olot entrance)
- 116 Bus del Barri (Carrer d’Olot entrance)
- Cafeteria Parc Guell
- La Torreta del Parc Guell
- Bar Piranya
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Barcelona before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Barcelona and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Gaudi House Museum Address: Park Guell, Carretera del Carmel, 23A, 08024 Barcelona, Spain
- Gaudi House Museum Contact Number: +34-932193811
- Gaudi House Museum Timing: 09:00 am - 08:00 pm
- Gaudi House Museum Price: 6 EUR
- Time required to visit Gaudi House Museum: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
11.9% of people who visit Barcelona include Gaudi House Museum in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
51.35% of people start their Gaudi House Museum visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Gaudi House Museum
48.48% of people prefer walking in order to reach Gaudi House Museum
People normally club together Park Güell and Gaudi Experience while planning their visit to Gaudi House Museum.