Gran Teatre Del Liceu
- Address: La Rambla, 51-59, 08002 Barcelona, 08002, Spain
- Phone: +34-934859900
- Fax: +1-934859918
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Entertainment, Theatre, Opera House, Landmarks, Monuments And Memorials
Opera is a concept that has overtime become a favorite all over the world. Every major city in the world today respects that art form and has theatres which give people a chance to explore the beautiful art form. Grand Theater of Liceu is one such attraction. It is a lovely place to catch a show, spend a worthwhile evening witnessing an art form which is so amusing. Stories told through the medium of operas are some of the most beautiful stories on earth. You should definitely visit this theater when in Barcelona.
Gran Teatre Del Liceu Travel Tips
- Latecomers are not admitted for the tours.
- Pictures or any kind of videography is strictly prohibited.
- The schedule of the tour can modify. So check the official website.
- Tickets on sold are not refundable.
Entrance Ticket Details For Gran Teatre Del Liceu
- Tickets for different tours for the theatre – check the official website.
Gran Teatre Del Liceu Hours
- The theatre has different tours for public visit. Check the official website for details.
Box office timings
- Monday to Friday – 9:30am – 8pm (last request for tickets – 1 hour before the show starts).
- Saturday and Sundays – 9:30am – 6pm (last request for tickets – 1 hour before the show starts).
How to Reach Gran Teatre Del Liceu
- By Bus: 14,59,91
- Nearest metro station: Liceu station
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Barcelona before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Barcelona and book an accommodation of your choice.
1.68% of people who visit Barcelona include Gran Teatre Del Liceu in their plan
50% of people start their Gran Teatre Del Liceu visit around 2 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Gran Teatre Del Liceu
75% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Gran Teatre Del Liceu
Gran Teatre Del Liceu Reviews & Ratings
Very nice place. It gives the chance to enjoy high quality performance in a majestic environment. It is very difficult to find free parking near. If you are willing to pay, there are three parkings 10 minutes walking. Subway is the best option to reach the place.
I use to go to this great Opera House twice a year. It is always awesome. You can get tickets for 40 € or 51 € with an acceptable visibility. Last Saturday we attend to Gioconda performance and We enjoyed it a lot.
Very nice. A really good place to visit
One of Europe's finest opera houses, with world-class performances
Beautiful theatre. although only 20 years old it is built as if it were older