Guell PavilionsCurrently Open
- Address: Av. de Pedralbes, 7, 08034 Barcelona, Spain Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 04:00 pm Details
- Phone: +34-933177652
- Time Required: 00:15 Mins
- Tags: Garden, Architecture
If you want a glimpse of architecture and style in one place, the FincaGuell is an example of it. FincaGuell, also referred to as Güell Pavilions is a dramatic gate that so well built that it would sure catch your eye while passing it. The place earlier was used as a stable, however, today there’s nothing more than ruin left here. The garden beyond the gate is beautiful yet ordinary. When in Barcelona, visit the architectural site for pictures around the interesting structure to fill that Barcelona album.
How to Reach Guell Pavilions
- Av de Pedralbes-Pg de Manuel Girona Bus Station
- Av de Pedralbes-Toquio Bus Station
- Pius XII Light Rail Station
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Barcelona before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Barcelona and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Guell Pavilions Address: Av. de Pedralbes, 7, 08034 Barcelona, Spain
- Guell Pavilions Contact Number: +34-933177652
- Guell Pavilions Timing: 10:00 am - 04:00 pm
- Best time to visit Guell Pavilions(preferred time): 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Time required to visit Guell Pavilions: 00:15 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
1.15% of people who visit Barcelona include Guell Pavilions in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
95% of people start their Guell Pavilions visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Guell Pavilions
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Guell Pavilions
People normally club together Camp Nou Tour & Museu Fc Barcelona and Monasterio De Pedralbes while planning their visit to Guell Pavilions.