About Hotel Santa Marta, Barcelona
Overview of Hotel Santa Marta
Home to Hotel Santa Marta is the city of Barcelona in the country of Spain. Don't expect lot of visitors to Hotel Santa Marta since it is not a popular tourist spot in Barcelona.
Local travel guides will amplify your fun in the city as they walk you around the major attractions. You can book Barcelona tours for such assistance.
More about Barcelona
Create a customized plan for your visit using the Barcelona trip planner. You can use ready templates or start from scratch for the same.
Add accommodation and hotels in Barcelona that suit your budget including the most recommended ones like Moderno, Exe Ramblas BoquerÃÂa, Flor Parks and Sant AgustÃÂ.
Book Hotel Santa Marta Tickets And Tours
Explore the gems of Barcelona with the best Barcelona tours! Check out the list of top Hotel Santa Marta tickets and tours today!
Rio De Janeiro: Ultimate Favela Photo TourDuration: 5 hour
Experience life in the favelas of Rio de Janeiro on a unique walking tour with a photographer guide. Learn about life in the settlement and hear about the "Favela Painting" organization and how it brings outrageous art to unexpected places.From USD 130 Per Person View Deal
Share your experience - Rate Hotel Santa Marta, Barcelona
sauber, modern aber schlicht eingerichtet, kein Kühlschrank, keine heizung, kein zimmerservice, sehr zentral, strandnähe, für einen kurzen Aufenthalt optimal
Quiet and clean. Staff is friendly and helpful and enjoy talking about where to go in Barcelona. Small sized beds, but in my experience this is common in Europe. Central location in town. Easy walk to the beach, however you need transportation to any major points of interest.
Much nicer than a two star hotel, not sure why it's rated that way. Breakfast consists of typical continental breakfast items. No complaints.
It's okay - reasonable price in a good location, but rooms are small and the breakfast buffet is just very simple food. Cleanliness is okay.
This hotel is clean and quiet, being close to a metro station and landmarks, it is easy to see Barcelona with no car from this hotel.
- Other Attractions
- Olympic Museum Lausanne
- Lausanne Cathedral
- Brut Art Collection
- Ouchy Port
- Sauvabelin Tower
- Musee De L'elysee
- Musee Et Jardin Botanique Lausanne
- La Suisse Steam Paddle Boat
- Vivarium Lausanne
- Rolex Learning Center Epfl
- Other Attractions Hotels
- 5 Star Hotels Near Olympic Museum Lausanne
- Cheap Hotels Near Lausanne Cathedral
- Hotels Near Brut Art Collection
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Ouchy Port
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Sauvabelin Tower
- Luxury Hotels Near Musee De L'elysee
- 5 Star Hotels Near Musee Et Jardin Botanique Lausanne
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near La Suisse Steam Paddle Boat
- Budget Hotels Near Vivarium Lausanne
- Budget Hotels Near Rolex Learning Center Epfl
- City Tripplans
- Barcelona Itinerary 7 Days
- Barcelona Itinerary 5 Days
- Barcelona Itinerary 3 Days
- Barcelona Itinerary 2 Days
- Barcelona Itinerary 4 Days
- Europe Itinerary 15 Days
- Barcelona Itinerary 1 Days
- Barcelona Itinerary 6 Days
- 6 Day Trip to Barcelona from Barcelona
- Spain Itinerary 10 Days