IceBarcelona is an ice bar located on the beach. A visit to this bar is a fun experience for the whole family. With sub-zero temperatures, hot and cold drinks in glasses made of ice, you are guaranteed to have an interesting time. The walls are made of ice and the ambience is created with neon lighting and impressive ice sculptures. If you have been to an ice bar before, you know what to expect. However, if this is you first time be prepared to be truly delighted. Enjoy both alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks and dance to the music. After the ice bar head out to the terrace and continue the evening with beautiful views of the beach.
Icebarcelona Travel Tips
- Ticket includes one drink and warm clothing (jacket and gloves).
- Wear appropriate shoes as it is cold and the bar does not provide footwear for hygiene reasons.
- It is advisable to book prior to your visit especially on weekends and for night visits.
- The visit lasts for 45 minutes, beyond that you ma remain depending on crowd.
- Don’t forget to bring your camera.
Entrance Ticket Details For Icebarcelona
- Children (up to 7yrs): €7.50 EUR
- Children are permitted up to 11 pm only.
How to Reach Icebarcelona
- Metro L4: Ciutadella-Vila Olímpica station
- Bus: 36, 45, 59, 71, 92, D20, H16 and V21
- Tram T4: Ciutadella-Vila Olímpica station
- Shoko Beach Front Restaurant
- Pacha Barcelona
- Creperie Bretonne Anaick
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Barcelona before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Barcelona and book an accommodation of your choice.
2.65% of people who visit Barcelona include Icebarcelona in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
50% of people start their Icebarcelona visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Icebarcelona
70% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Icebarcelona