IceBarcelona is an ice bar located on the beach. A visit to this bar is a fun experience for the whole family. With sub-zero temperatures, hot and cold drinks in glasses made of ice, you are guaranteed to have an interesting time. The walls are made of ice and the ambience is created with neon lighting and impressive ice sculptures. If you have been to an ice bar before, you know what to expect. However, if this is you first time be prepared to be truly delighted. Enjoy both alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks and dance to the music. After the ice bar head out to the terrace and continue the evening with beautiful views of the beach.
Icebarcelona Travel Tips
- Ticket includes one drink and warm clothing (jacket and gloves).
- Wear appropriate shoes as it is cold and the bar does not provide footwear for hygiene reasons.
- It is advisable to book prior to your visit especially on weekends and for night visits.
- The visit lasts for 45 minutes, beyond that you ma remain depending on crowd.
- Don’t forget to bring your camera.
Entrance Ticket Details For Icebarcelona
- Children (up to 7yrs): €7.50 EUR
- Children are permitted up to 11 pm only.
How to Reach Icebarcelona
- Metro L4: Ciutadella-Vila Olímpica station
- Bus: 36, 45, 59, 71, 92, D20, H16 and V21
- Tram T4: Ciutadella-Vila Olímpica station
- Shoko Beach Front Restaurant
- Pacha Barcelona
- Creperie Bretonne Anaick
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Barcelona before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Barcelona and book an accommodation of your choice.
3.26% of people who visit Barcelona include Icebarcelona in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
50% of people start their Icebarcelona visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Icebarcelona
70% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Icebarcelona
Icebarcelona Reviews & Ratings
Poor. £17 a ticket which gives one drink and you can only choose from abiu 5 cocktails and one beer. Then you are taken into what is basically an industrial freezer with some ice sculptures. There is nothing to do and no opportunity to buy further drinks. We were given an hour and actually we just stayed 15 minutes. Lovely staff but basically a tourist con.
Amazing experience..80's ice sculptures fab. Just wish they had played 80'S music, it would of added to the theme. Definitely a unique place to visit..😊
Good experience and quirky bar...however it's supposed to be an 80s theme which the ice sculptures are but no 80s music to add the experience...a good bit of fun though
It’s nice to visit but it’s just a small cold room ! Expected something better.
This is not a place your going to be in for a long time. It is very cold. The drinks are awesome especially since they come in a cup made of ice. It was a great experience and took some cute pictures. :)