A visit to Jamon Experience proves to be gastronomic journey which introduces you to ways of process of production, origins and types of Jamón within an interactive and entertaining network. This tour is inclusive of an audiovisual session and tasting of 6 great hand carved hams done by professional carvers and paired with cava, beer or wine. This is one attraction in Barcelona that will definitely add a distinct experience to your culinary delight.
Jamon Experience Travel Tips
THE TICKET INCLUDES
- Audiovisual and museum tour.
- 6 Jamón varieties tasting plus 2 drinks (glass of cava, wine, beer or soft drink).
- Audio guide system in 8 languages.
Entrance Ticket Details For Jamon Experience
- Museum tour+tasting: 19 €
- Children and Seniors: € 15.00
- Children under 5yrs : Free
Jamon Experience Hours
- Exhibition+Tasting Hours: Every day from 11.30am to 8pm
- The tour starts at an interval of half an hour throughout the operating hours.
- Last ticket sales at 7pm.
How to Reach Jamon Experience
- By Metro:L3 Liceu, L1 – L3 PlaçaCatalunya
- By Bus: 14, 38, 59, 91
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Barcelona before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Barcelona and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people start their Jamon Experience visit around 3 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Jamon Experience
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Jamon Experience