La Casa Comalat545 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Av. Diagonal, 442, 08036 Barcelona, Spain
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +34-932853834
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Art And Culture, Architecture
Designed by the architect Salvador Valeri iPupurull in the early 19th century, the Casa Comalat is a piece of magnificence in the city of Barcelona. The building has detailed design and artistic curves that add to the beauty of its appearance. Casa Comalat has impressive balconies and is full of vibrant colors. The only drawback is that the structure is private property and hence cannot be admired from inside. Although the interiors remain a mystery, Casa Comalat is still worth a visit for its outer fantasy.
La Casa Comalat Travel Tips
- Casa Comalat is privately owned. Hence you cannot enter the premises.
- The structure is private property and hence cannot be visited from inside.
How to Reach La Casa Comalat
- Diagonal-Pg. de Gràcia Bus Station
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Barcelona before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Barcelona and book an accommodation of your choice.
1.74% of people who visit Barcelona include La Casa Comalat in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
75% of people start their La Casa Comalat visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see La Casa Comalat
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting La Casa Comalat