La RamblaCurrently Open
- Address: Les Rambles, Barcelona, Catalonia 08002, Spain
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Church, Landmark, Walking Area, Historical Site, Entertainment, Broadway, Leisure, Market, Family And Kids, Architecture
La Rambla - Review
La Rambla is pretty tree lined road, which stretches from BarriGotic to El Raval while covering an area of 1.2 km. According to the experts, this path used to be an essential part of the sewage system to drain the heavy rainwater from Collserola in autumn or springtime.
Later in 1377 when the construction work of the city had commenced, it was transformed into a street. At the present time, the famous road has become an essential part of the Barcelona’s city life. While exploring this notable historic street, you will be able to explore some beautiful churches, monasteries and a big market.
La Rambla Information
- Best to visit in daylight hours.
- Be Careful with your money in this busy area. It is better to keep money purses safely guarded.
- No parking facility is available.
How To reach La Rambla by Public Transport
Restaurants Near La Rambla
- Hesperia Ramblas
- Internacional Cool Local Hotel
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Barcelona before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Barcelona and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting La Rambla
31.76% of people who visit Barcelona include La Rambla in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
37.42% of people start their La Rambla visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see La Rambla
73.33% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting La Rambla