La Rambla, Barcelona
About La Rambla, Barcelona
La Rambla, Barcelona - Address
Address: Les Rambles, Barcelona, Catalonia 08002
Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 69.2K times in trip plans
Church, Landmark, Walking Area, Historical Site, Entertainment, Broadway, Leisure, Market, Family And Kids, Architecture
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
La Rambla is pretty tree lined road, which stretches from BarriGotic to El Raval while covering an area of 1.2 km. According to the experts, this path used to be an essential part of the sewage system to drain the heavy rainwater from Collserola in autumn or springtime.
Later in 1377 when the construction work of the city had commenced, it was transformed into a street. At the present time, the famous road has become an essential part of the Barcelona’s city life. While exploring this notable historic street, you will be able to explore some beautiful churches, monasteries and a big market.
La Rambla Information
- Best to visit in daylight hours.
- Be Careful with your money in this busy area. It is better to keep money purses safely guarded.
- No parking facility is available.
How To reach La Rambla by Public Transport
Restaurants Near La Rambla
- Hesperia Ramblas
- Internacional Cool Local Hotel
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Barcelona before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Barcelona and book an accommodation of your choice.
La Rambla, Barcelona Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Orio Bcn Born
- Carrer Dels Vigatans
- Carrer De La Creu Coberta
- Placita De La Seu
- Passatge De Vilaret
- Residencia Salesiana Martí-codolar
- Casa Valeta Apartments
- La Vinya Del Senyor
- Barcelona Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Barcelona
- What to See in 48 Hours in Barcelona
- What to See in 72 Hours in Barcelona
- How to Spend 5 Days in Barcelona
- How to Spend 6 Days in Barcelona
- How to Spend 7 Days in Barcelona