Mercat Dels Encants509 Votes Currently Open
- Address: CalleCastillejos, 158, 08013 Barcelona, Spain Map
- Timings: 09:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +34-932463030
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Flea Market
Mercat dels Encants is the largest and best known flea market of Barcelona that offers a whole range of quirky objects ranging from rubbish to vintage gems such as furniture, clothes and books. Visit this place for an insider’s perspective on Barcelona’s market culture. This market is also famous for its antique auctions that take place on every Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Do keep in mind that the market remains super crowded on Saturdays, so plan a visit accordingly.
Mercat Dels Encants Hours
- Auction Timings: 8am to 8:30pm on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
How to Reach Mercat Dels Encants
- Bus: H12, V21, 7, 92 and 192
- Train: Lines T4, T5 and T6 Glories Market (C / Castillejos, 158)
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Barcelona before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Barcelona and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Mercat Dels Encants Address: CalleCastillejos, 158, 08013 Barcelona, Spain
- Mercat Dels Encants Contact Number: +34-932463030
- Mercat Dels Encants Timing: 09:00 am - 08:00 pm
- Time required to visit Mercat Dels Encants: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
1.78% of people who visit Barcelona include Mercat Dels Encants in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
50% of people start their Mercat Dels Encants visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Mercat Dels Encants
66.67% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Mercat Dels Encants
People normally club together El Raval and Museu Del Modernisme while planning their visit to Mercat Dels Encants.