Museu De La Xocolata1187 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Carrer Comerc, 36, 08003 Barcelona, Spain
- Timings: 10:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +34-932687878
- Ticket Price: 5 EUR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Specialty Museums
The Museu de la Xocolata is a small privately owned chocolate museum that will have your mouth watering from the moment you enter. It is owned and operated by Gremi de Pastisseria de Barcelona (the city pastry-makers' guild). The museum showcases the history of chocolate from its development, making process, medicinal uses and trade in Europe through exhibits and audio-visual displays. You will also find displays that house intricate chocolate sculptures of several of Barcelona’s important structures. The museum also conducts worshops and hosts various events and activities on chocolate. And of course you can buy a vast variety of chocolates!
Museu De La Xocolata Travel Tips
- Last admission to the museum is 30 minutes to closing time.
- The whole museum is accessible to disabled people.
- You get one chocolate bar per ticket.
Entrance Ticket Details For Museu De La Xocolata
- Discounted entry of 10-15% for disabled, children, students and youth with valid idcards.
How to Reach Museu De La Xocolata
- Metro: L4 stop Jaume I and L1 stop Arc de Triomf.
- Bus: 39, 40, 41, 42, 51, 120 and 141
- La Vietnamita Born
- Restaurante El Foro
- Espai sucre
- Restaurante Tantarantana
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Barcelona before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Barcelona and book an accommodation of your choice.
4.29% of people who visit Barcelona include Museu De La Xocolata in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
46.67% of people start their Museu De La Xocolata visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Museu De La Xocolata
83.33% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Museu De La Xocolata