Museu Europeu D'art ModernCurrently Closed
- Address: Carrer de la Barra de Ferro, 5, 08003 Barcelona, Spain
- Timings: 10:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +34-933195693
- Ticket Price: 9 EUR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art Museums, Museums, Specialty Museums
Known for exhibiting the finest contemporary figurative art, the Museu Europeau is an exemplary attraction in Barcelona that is hard to miss. Located at Gomis Palace, an area that reflects the old charm of Barcelona, this museum captures the essence of the modern art in a refined manner. Every year, this museum organises the Figurativas Painting and Sculpture Awards that is attended by most of the Contemporary Figurative artists. A visit to this museum will acquaint you with the modern art world of Barcelona and its representatives.
- Children upto10 yrs: Entry is free.
- Reduced Tickets: € 7.00
- General admission + Guide: € 11.00 (for guided visits on Saturdays and Sundays at 12.00).
- Reduced entrance + guide: 9 € (for guided visits on Saturdays and Sundays at 12.00).
- Groups of 15: Tickets + Guide- 9 €
- Groups of less than 15: Reduced admission: € 7 / person, Price guide: 30 € / group.
- Concerts: Ticket Museum + Blues concert (Friday): 14 €
- Ticket Museum + Classic music concert (Saturday): 19 €
- Concerts on Fridays and Saturdays: Start at 06.00 pm.
- Touristic bus: Stop 'Pla de Palau'
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Barcelona before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Barcelona and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.49% of people who visit Barcelona include Museu Europeu D'art Modern in their plan
50% of people start their Museu Europeu D'art Modern visit around 12 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Museu Europeu D'art Modern
75% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Museu Europeu D'art Modern
My favourite museum in Barcelona. Amazing. I loved it. Picasso is nothing compared to this. Here I felt vibrant and alive. Will come back next time I visit. Then also hope to hear some music. :)
Very interesting private art collection, we also had a chance to be part of musical performance the museum hold on Fridays and Saturdays.We paid €14, they usually have it every Friday and Saturday, if you like classic music or jazz it is really worth to combine. The concerts run on the second floor in biggest central room what use to be placed for big parties and balls. You seat near small table were tea with cookies are offered for you.
Interesting pieces. Some very good. Some not so. All worth a look. The most captivating piece is the darkest.
A hidden gem of contemporary art. The staff are friendly and the atmosphere is just right.
Beautiful building, great location but hothing modern about the art here. Leaves a bad aftertaste.