Museu Europeu D'art ModernCurrently Closed
- Address: Carrer de la Barra de Ferro, 5, 08003 Barcelona, Spain
- Timings: 10:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +34-933195693
- Ticket Price: 9 EUR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art Museum, Museum, Family And Kids, Specialty Museum
Museu Europeu D'art Modern - Review
Known for exhibiting the finest contemporary figurative art, the Museu Europeau is an exemplary attraction in Barcelona that is hard to miss. Located at Gomis Palace, an area that reflects the old charm of Barcelona, this museum captures the essence of the modern art in a refined manner. Every year, this museum organises the Figurativas Painting and Sculpture Awards that is attended by most of the Contemporary Figurative artists. A visit to this museum will acquaint you with the modern art world of Barcelona and its representatives.
Museu Europeu D'art Modern Ticket Prices
- Children upto10 yrs: Entry is free.
- Reduced Tickets: € 7.00
- General admission + Guide: € 11.00 (for guided visits on Saturdays and Sundays at 12.00).
- Reduced entrance + guide: 9 € (for guided visits on Saturdays and Sundays at 12.00).
- Groups of 15: Tickets + Guide- 9 €
- Groups of less than 15: Reduced admission: € 7 / person, Price guide: 30 € / group.
- Concerts: Ticket Museum + Blues concert (Friday): 14 €
- Ticket Museum + Classic music concert (Saturday): 19 €
Museu Europeu D'art Modern Hours
- Concerts on Fridays and Saturdays: Start at 06.00 pm.
How To reach Museu Europeu D'art Modern by Public Transport
- Touristic bus: Stop 'Pla de Palau'
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Barcelona before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Barcelona and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Museu Europeu D'art Modern
0.5% of people who visit Barcelona include Museu Europeu D'art Modern in their plan
50% of people start their Museu Europeu D'art Modern visit around 12 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Museu Europeu D'art Modern
75% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Museu Europeu D'art Modern
Museu Europeu D'art Modern, Barcelona Reviews
Interesting pieces. Some very good. Some not so. All worth a look. The most captivating piece is the darkest.
Very interesting. I recommend the guide. He was very talkative and made the tour very enjoyable. Would go back, as there is much more to see.
A beautiful and Amazing Building And exhibition. Concerts and Opera performances available in Very Reasonable prices!!! Highly recommended
Beautiful paintings with great commentary here and there. Relatively cheap as well. The collection isn't huge though.
Small museum, almost anonimously situated in a quiet alley, next to Picasso's. It's collection shows an -for me, and I have seen quite a number of art museums world wide - unprecedented and astonishing collection of intimate and meaningful modern portraits and sculptures, almost every one touching the heart. Quite a few of them are made with so much precision that one doubts whether one is looking at photography. Thank you, MEAM, for showing this truly enriching experience. You can certainly compete with your neighbour. Best, Jouke Amsterdam