Museu Nacional D'art De Catalunya8318 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Palau Nacional, Parc de Montjuic , 08038 Barcelona, Spain
- Timings: 10:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +34-936220360
- Ticket Price: 12 EUR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Museums, View Point
The Museu Nacional d’Art de Catalunya or the MNAC is a museum of all manner of art from the region collected and preserved meticulously. The building itself is beautiful but inside it holds treasures that are incomparable to any other. The museum displays sculptures, paintings, engravings, drawings, other arts and even coins within its walls. Dedicated to the preservation of every Catalunian art form the museum displays colourful and exquisite works of art that are a matter of pride to Barcelona.
World renowned Spanish painters such as Velasquez and el Greco have been displayed in this place. Art lovers will find a huge variety to learn from and great food for thought as well. The museum is worth visiting just for the sake of the amount of colour and varied artwork that you will be able to see.
Museu Nacional D'art De Catalunya Travel Tips
- Remember that your ticket is valid for two days, so you can visit again.
- If you wish to sketch in the museum it is better to inform the authorities at the entrance.
Entrance Ticket Details For Museu Nacional D'art De Catalunya
- Children under 16 years and adults over 65 years: Free
- Free entrance on Saturdays from 3:00 pm, 1st Sunday of each month, May 18th and International Museum Day.
- Audio-guide 3.50 € and students, over 65 years: 1 €
- Students, groups and families have discounted entry.
Museu Nacional D'art De Catalunya Hours
- Closed on Mondays unless it is a public holiday.
How to Reach Museu Nacional D'art De Catalunya
- Underground: L1 and L3 (Pl. Espanya)
- Buses: 150 (Pl. Espanya-Av. de l'Estadi/PiscinesPicornell)
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Barcelona before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Barcelona and book an accommodation of your choice.
30.05% of people who visit Barcelona include Museu Nacional D'art De Catalunya in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
51.34% of people start their Museu Nacional D'art De Catalunya visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Museu Nacional D'art De Catalunya
94.43% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Museu Nacional D'art De Catalunya