Palau De La Musica CatalanaCurrently Closed
- Address: C/ Palau de la Musica, 4-6, 08003, Barcelona, Spain
- Timings: 09:00 am - 09:00 pm Details
- Phone: +34-932957200
- Ticket Price: 17 EUR
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Historical Site, Concert, Architecture , Heritage Building, Unesco Site
This UNESCO heritage site is famous for being one of the most breath-taking concert halls that are built in the modernist style. Architect Lluis Domenech Montaner was responsible for the creation of this stunning concert hall.
Constructed in between 1905 and1908, this beautiful concert hall is one of the must-visit attractions of Barcelona. The structure is beautiful, the stained glass windows and the old timey skylights make it a very exotic looking entity. The dynamic curves and special design using organic motifs are what make it a very important structure in Barcelona. The rich architecture makes it a prestigious venue for concerts.
Take a guided tour of the place or catch a show, your experience will be memorable!
- The costs given are for the tours of the palau.
- Ticket prices for concerts vary, call for detailed information.
- The catalana organises daily guided tours of the modernist concert hall, Lluis millet hall and chamber music hall.
- No parking facility available.
- Online ticket booking is available.
- Guided tours are available in Catalan, Spanish, French, Italian and English.
- For Box Office ticket details: 902 442 882
- Daily: 10 am to 3.30 pm
- Easter: 10 am to 6 pm
- July: 10 am to 6 pm
- August: 9 am to 6pm
Duration of guided tour: 55 minutes
- Monday to Saturday: 9.30 am to 9 pm
- Sundays and Holiday: 10 am to 3 pm and 2 hours before the concert
For concert timings, check official website.
- Bus line V15, V17, 45
- Metro Urquinaona: L1, L4
- RENFE and FGC: Station Placa Catalunya
- Ohla Hotel
- Urquinaona Hotel
- Confortel Almirante Hotel
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Barcelona before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Barcelona and book an accommodation of your choice.
67.84% of people who visit Barcelona include Palau De La Musica Catalana in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
31.98% of people start their Palau De La Musica Catalana visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Palau De La Musica Catalana
73.54% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Palau De La Musica Catalana
This theatre is beautiful, but I would recommend seeing it by going to a show there. I took the guided tour and it was not very informative or detailed. The best part of the tour was being able to sit in on part of a daytime concert for kids. The concert was great! I was only sorry I couldn't have stayed for the whole thing because the tour had to continue. There's a cafe there for drinks and snacks. The tour starts at the back of the cafe.
I have never seen such a wonderfully decorated building. Next time, I definitely want to go. こんなに素晴らしい内装の建物は、見たことがありません。今度、ぜひとも行ってみたいです。
Exceptionally beautiful ornate venue with lovely stained glass, mosaic and sculptures. We saw a flamenco show with three guitarists a percussion and two dancers. It was lovely and very entertaining as a tourist focused show could be. Recommended.
Beautiful building and extraordinary music performance. You can buy tickets online. We attended a trio guitar performance which was superb. In the evenings the building looks even prettier with the lightings. Highly recommend.
A very beautiful building. The exterior is especially beautiful by night. During the day the cafe can be visited for a nice cup of coffee. When there are no concerts given, you can enjoy a guided tour around the Palace.