Palau De La Musica CatalanaCurrently Closed
- Address: C/ Palau de la Musica, 4-6, 08003, Barcelona, Spain
- Timings: 09:00 am - 09:00 pm Details
- Phone: +34-932957200
- Ticket Price: 17 EUR
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Historical Site, Concert, Family And Kids, Architecture , Heritage Building, Unesco Site
This UNESCO heritage site is famous for being one of the most breath-taking concert halls that are built in the modernist style. Architect Lluis Domenech Montaner was responsible for the creation of this stunning concert hall.
Constructed in between 1905 and1908, this beautiful concert hall is one of the must-visit attractions of Barcelona. The structure is beautiful, the stained glass windows and the old timey skylights make it a very exotic looking entity. The dynamic curves and special design using organic motifs are what make it a very important structure in Barcelona. The rich architecture makes it a prestigious venue for concerts.
Take a guided tour of the place or catch a show, your experience will be memorable!
- The costs given are for the tours of the palau.
- Ticket prices for concerts vary, call for detailed information.
- The catalana organises daily guided tours of the modernist concert hall, Lluis millet hall and chamber music hall.
- No parking facility available.
- Online ticket booking is available.
- Guided tours are available in Catalan, Spanish, French, Italian and English.
- For Box Office ticket details: 902 442 882
- Daily: 10 am to 3.30 pm
- Easter: 10 am to 6 pm
- July: 10 am to 6 pm
- August: 9 am to 6pm
Duration of guided tour: 55 minutes
- Monday to Saturday: 9.30 am to 9 pm
- Sundays and Holiday: 10 am to 3 pm and 2 hours before the concert
For concert timings, check official website.
- Bus line V15, V17, 45
- Metro Urquinaona: L1, L4
- RENFE and FGC: Station Placa Catalunya
- Ohla Hotel
- Urquinaona Hotel
- Confortel Almirante Hotel
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Barcelona before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Barcelona and book an accommodation of your choice.
68.3% of people who visit Barcelona include Palau De La Musica Catalana in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
31.98% of people start their Palau De La Musica Catalana visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Palau De La Musica Catalana
73.54% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Palau De La Musica Catalana
This music Hall is absolutely gorgeous! We went to see an amazing guitar Trio playing there along with flamenco dancers and we loved it. The architecture is breathtaking & made the concert that much more special. Even if you do not attend a program at this hall, You must go for a tour. A highlight of our trip to Barcelona.
This is a beautiful building with excellent, mostly affordable programming. There is a nice bar on the ground floor with food and drink before the performance or during intermission. TIP: if you plan on going down there at intermission try to go quickly, as the line can queue up.
A gorgeous building and the tour was amazing! So much to look at, and I imagine a concert there would be spectacular. Free concerts many nights, so definitely put it on your SEE THIS ON BARCELONA list.
Incredible building with unique architecture, definitely worth visiting when in Barcelona. They offer guided tours for about 20euro but I would suggest you to attend a performance there. This is the only way to get the real feeling on how it is to perfom in such a wonderful building but on the other hand, you do not get any tour of the actual building. Tip: In case of booking a performance, you can come to the venue earlier and spend some time looking at the building and taking photos.
Great concert with Spanish guitar and dance. Tickets were a bit price at 45 euros but good views from all seats and lots of fun. Recommended for anyone visiting for sure.