Palau De La Musica Catalana15147 Votes Currently Open
- Address: C/ Palau de la Musica, 4-6, 08003, Barcelona, Spain
- Timings: 09:00 am - 09:00 pm Details
- Phone: +34-932957200
- Ticket Price: 17 EUR
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Historical Site, Concert, Architecture , Heritage Building, Unesco Site
This UNESCO heritage site is famous for being one of the most breath-taking concert halls that are built in the modernist style. Architect Lluis Domenech Montaner was responsible for the creation of this stunning concert hall.
Constructed in between 1905 and1908, this beautiful concert hall is one of the must-visit attractions of Barcelona. The structure is beautiful, the stained glass windows and the old timey skylights make it a very exotic looking entity. The dynamic curves and special design using organic motifs are what make it a very important structure in Barcelona. The rich architecture makes it a prestigious venue for concerts.
Take a guided tour of the place or catch a show, your experience will be memorable!
Palau De La Musica Catalana Travel Tips
- The costs given are for the tours of the palau.
- Ticket prices for concerts vary, call for detailed information.
- The catalana organises daily guided tours of the modernist concert hall, Lluis millet hall and chamber music hall.
- No parking facility available.
- Online ticket booking is available.
- Guided tours are available in Catalan, Spanish, French, Italian and English.
- For Box Office ticket details: 902 442 882
Palau De La Musica Catalana Hours
- Daily: 10 am to 3.30 pm
- Easter: 10 am to 6 pm
- July: 10 am to 6 pm
- August: 9 am to 6pm
Duration of guided tour: 55 minutes
- Monday to Saturday: 9.30 am to 9 pm
- Sundays and Holiday: 10 am to 3 pm and 2 hours before the concert
For concert timings, check official website.
How to Reach Palau De La Musica Catalana
- Bus line V15, V17, 45
- Metro Urquinaona: L1, L4
- RENFE and FGC: Station Placa Catalunya
- Ohla Hotel
- Urquinaona Hotel
- Confortel Almirante Hotel
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Barcelona before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Barcelona and book an accommodation of your choice.
58.42% of people who visit Barcelona include Palau De La Musica Catalana in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
31.98% of people start their Palau De La Musica Catalana visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Palau De La Musica Catalana
73.54% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Palau De La Musica Catalana
Palau De La Musica Catalana Reviews & Ratings
Planning trip to Barcelona in July 2020. do you have a concert schedule?Answer Report Abuse
It is recommended that you visit the official website of Palau De La Musica Catalana where you will find the concert calendar for 2020.Report Abuse
You may check the official website of Palau De La Musica Catalana where the detailed updated schedule will be available.Report Abuse