Palau Guell11966 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Carrer Nou de la Rambla, 3-5, 08001 Barcelona, Spain, 08001 Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +34-934725775
- Ticket Price: 12 EUR
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Museums, Palace, Architecture , Hall, Social, Arts
A glorious specimen of Gaudi’s architectural excellence, this neo-Gothic mansion went under several refurbishments and is open to public.
A private residence built by Gaudi for his faithful patron and industrialist Eusebi Güell, the structure is one of the must-visit in Barcelona.
Main hall, annexes, music room and the grand hall in the shape of a parabolic pyramid will please any architecture enthusiast. The family rooms structured to form a labyrinth and the decor with stained glass, mosaic tiles and lighting arrangements are totally worth observing!
Palau Guell Travel Tips
- Guided and audio tours are available.
- Disable access is available.
Entrance Ticket Details For Palau Guell
- 65+, students 18+, large families: 9 Euros
- Unemployed, children under 10 years, disability: Free
- Guided tours have separate tickets.
- Ticket office closes one hour prior to closing time.
How to Reach Palau Guell
- Metro: Line 3, Liceu Station / Bus: 14, 59, 91, 120
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Barcelona before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Barcelona and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Palau Guell Address: Carrer Nou de la Rambla, 3-5, 08001 Barcelona, Spain, 08001
- Palau Guell Contact Number: +34-934725775
- Palau Guell Timing: 10:00 am - 08:00 pm
- Palau Guell Price: 12 EUR
- Best time to visit Palau Guell(preferred time): 10:00 am - 03:00 pm
- Time required to visit Palau Guell: 01:30 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
41.09% of people who visit Barcelona include Palau Guell in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
42.2% of people start their Palau Guell visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Palau Guell
55.19% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Palau Guell
People normally club together Ciutat Vella and Gothic Quarter while planning their visit to Palau Guell.