Park Guell23886 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Carrer d'Olot, 5, 08024 Barcelona, Spain, 08024
- Timings: 10:00 am - 09:00 pm Details
- Phone: +34-902200302
- Ticket Price: 8 EUR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Park, Walking Area, Monument, Architecture , Landmarks
Parc Guell is yet another of the many masterpieces of Antonio Gaudi. This place is decorated with beautiful mosaic patterns and stone architecture. It is a sort of a garden and meeting place although initially it was built to be a housing project. Today it is a major tourist attraction in Barcelona.
Antonio Gaudi’s eclectic style shines through all the tiny monuments. The piece de resistance is the colourful mosaic salamander that has been recently restored. The mosaic tiling is a really pretty sight and the tower on the left of the entrance is an eccentric and beautiful piece of architecture. Gaudi has managed to paint all of Barcelona in his colours and this beautiful place is evidence of his genius.
One of the most colorful and vibrant structures you will ever come across, Park Guell embodies a childlike phenomenon that attracts hordes of travellers every year. A little amount of Park Guell Ticket Prices are charged for entrance. The Tickets for Park Guell differs for adults, children and seniors. Children under 6 need no Park Guell Cost to enter the premises. Get the Park Guell Tickets from counter itself, though it will be far more convenient to Book Tickets for Park Guell as you can get them for much cheaper rates.
Park Guell Travel Tips
- It may be difficult for visitors with reduced mobility to move around here as there are steps and uneven paths.
- Be sure to also Visit the Gaudi Museum which isn’t far from this site. Extra Admission fees will be required for this though.
- No parking facilityis available.
Entrance Ticket Details For Park Guell
- For Adult: 8 Euros
- Under 6 years: free
- 7-12, 65+ years, disabled+helpers: 5.60 Euros
- Online ticket booking available at cheaper rates.
Park Guell Hours
- May to August, last entry: 9 pm
- April, September and October, last entry: 7.30 pm
- January, February, March, November and December, last entry: 5.30 pm
How to Reach Park Guell
- Bus: 24 - 31 -32 - H6 – 92, Bus del barri 112, Touristic bus blue line.
- Metro: green line (L3), Vallcarca or Lesseps stations
- Barcelona City North
- EI putxet
- Daily flats parcguell
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Barcelona before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Barcelona and book an accommodation of your choice.
92.24% of people who visit Barcelona include Park Guell in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
39.51% of people start their Park Guell visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Park Guell
90.99% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Park Guell