Parroquia De La Purissima ConcepcioCurrently Closed
- Address: Carrerd'Aragó, 299, 08009 Barcelona, Spain
- Timings: 07:30 am - 09:00 pm Details
- Phone: +34-934576552
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Family And Kids
Church of La Concepio is all you need to find some calmness and peace right in the middle of the city. This beautiful gothic church is placed right in the centre of the constant hustle bustle of the comparatively newer Barcelona. This church has a very interesting history of dismantling and reconstruction in a very amazing manner. The hard work of the bourgeois can be seen in this church whenever you go to worship in this place. You are sure to love the amazing architecture of this church.
- Be decently dressed.
- Maintain tranquility within the church.
- Opening times of the church for the month of August is different. Check the official website.
- For mass timings, check the official website.
- Nearby metro station: Girona
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Barcelona before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Barcelona and book an accommodation of your choice.
Caught a mass before my flight to ibzia. It was held in the smaller chapel not the church but still neat.
A functionning pair of churches around a lovely garden. Feels sacred the moment you step through the door .
Really beautiful place
Beautiful church with cloister. Our babies were baptized here.
Pretty garden and beautiful stained glasses.