Placa D Espanya, Barcelona
About Placa D Espanya, Barcelona
Placa D Espanya, Barcelona - Address
Address: Placa d'Espanya, Barcelona, Spain
Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Timings: 07:00 am - 09:00 pm Details
Added 36.8K times in trip plans
Art And Culture, Museum, Outdoors, Walking Area, Square, Family And Kids, Tower, Architecture , Fountain
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Placad’Espanaya is a beautiful Square in Barcelona which forms a part of the central busy area of Barcelona being a meeting point of some of the city’s most important roads. The plaza houses the old Les Arenes Bull ring which used to be the home of Spanish Bullfighting. Although no longer utilized for this purpose it is a very beautiful building worth seeing. The striking Venetian towers which are placed in Place d’espanya are definitely worth spending a little time here.
The Museum of Catalan art is also in the square making it a popular destination for the tourists. The magic fountain of Montjuic also attracts a huge number of tourists.
Placa D Espanya Information
- A block back from the plaza, and san bernadino street is the best place for a late night meal.
- The standard beer and tapas also available with the thai, Indonesian and nouveau Spanish food.
- Placaespanya is well connected to the centre of Barcelona by metro. The town is 10 minute ride away.
Placa D Espanya Opening and Closing Hours
- Timings for Musical Fountain: May to September (Thursday to Sunday): with music accompaniment 9:30 pm, 10:00 pm, 10:30 pm, 11:00 pm, October to April (Fridays and Saturdays): with music accompaniment at 7:00 pm, 7:30 pm, 8:00 pm, 8:30 pm.
How To reach Placa D Espanya by Public Transport
- Placa d’Espana
Restaurants Near Placa D Espanya
- Chic and Basic Ramblas
- Andante Hotel
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Barcelona before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Barcelona and book an accommodation of your choice.
Placa D Espanya, Barcelona Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Carrer De Verdi
- Carrer De València, 191
- El Poble-sec
- Carrer De La Diputació, 345
- The Box Barcelona
- Barcelona Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Barcelona
- What to See in 48 Hours in Barcelona
- What to See in 72 Hours in Barcelona
- How to Spend 5 Days in Barcelona
- How to Spend 6 Days in Barcelona
- How to Spend 7 Days in Barcelona