Poble Espanyol3066 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Av Francesc Ferrer i Guardia, 13, 08038 Barcelona, Spain, 08038
- Timings: 09:00 am - 11:59 pm Details
- Phone: +34-935086300
- Fax: +1-935086333
- Ticket Price: 12 EUR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Landmark, Walking Area, Architecture , Social, Arts, Museums
The Barcelona International Exhibition of 1929 has given the city some incredibly beautiful and permanent architectural landmarks to be reckoned with. Poble Espanyol is one of them.
The varied architectural styles and traditions of the whole of Spain have been brought together to this site to display both the variety and the similarities in all of them. The different regions of Spain all find homage in the 117 different replicas in this place. There are also many restaurants and shops inside the premise making it a favoured tourist spot.
Poble Espanyol Travel Tips
- It is better to check for details, because the hours may vary slightly throughout the year.
- Many discounts are available for different people.
- Parking facility available.
- Video guides available in Catalan, Spanish, English, Italian, French, Russian, Hebrew and German.
Entrance Ticket Details For Poble Espanyol
- Night ticket (valid from 8:00 pm): 7.00€
- Child ticket (4 to 12): 7.00€
- Students: 9.50 Euros
- Retired (over 65): 8.40€
- Video guide: 4.50 Euros
Poble Espanyol Hours
- Monday to Sunday: 10 am to 6 pm
- Duration: 60 minutes
How to Reach Poble Espanyol
- Metro Stop: Espanya, line 1 and line 3
- Ferrocarriles Catalanes FGC Station: Espanya
- Bus Stop: Poble Espanyol, Lines: 13 and 150
- Tourist Bus Stop: Poble Espanyol
- Boca Loco
- Tablao de Carmen
- Tapas Tapas
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Barcelona before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Barcelona and book an accommodation of your choice.
10.85% of people who visit Barcelona include Poble Espanyol in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
32.65% of people start their Poble Espanyol visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Poble Espanyol
89.21% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Poble Espanyol