Port Vell Aerial Tramway72 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Passeig Don Joan Borbó Comte Barcelona, S/N 08039 Barcelona, Spain
- Timings: 11:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +34-934304716
- Ticket Price: 17 EUR
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Also known as Port Vell Aerial Tramway, this is your best chance to get an aerial view of the beautiful city of Barcelona. It is actually the Barcelona Port Cable Car and takes you around the wire exploring a side of the city you cannot see from anywhere else. It covers some really beautiful areas of the city. It starts with Port Vell, passes over the old suburbs of the city and takes you over the harbor of the city. You also get a chance to see Montjuïc hill from the sky and finally Barcelonta which is the famous seaside harbor of Barcelona.
Port Vell Aerial Tramway Travel Tips
- During winter season(November to March approx.) , the cable car does not work between 2pm -3pm.
- Check the schedule before making the journey as they are subjected to change.
Entrance Ticket Details For Port Vell Aerial Tramway
- Round trip: 16.50€
- One Way: 11€
- Children of 6 and under: Free admission
How to Reach Port Vell Aerial Tramway
- Nearest metro station: Barceloneta (Yellow Line, L4)
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Barcelona before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Barcelona and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.28% of people who visit Barcelona include Port Vell Aerial Tramway in their plan
60% of people start their Port Vell Aerial Tramway visit around 12 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Port Vell Aerial Tramway
75% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Port Vell Aerial Tramway
Port Vell Aerial Tramway Reviews & Ratings
Where to purchase tickets for this tram? and cost?Answer Report Abuse