Rambla De Catalunya StreetCurrently Open
- Address: Les Rambles, 08002 Barcelona, Spain Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 02:30 Hrs
- Tags: Art Gallery, Walking Area, Entertainment, Theatre, Market, Shopping Center, Streets
Rambla de Catalunya is a busy street in Barcelona that offers a glimpse of the modern Barcelona at its best. Walking down this street you will come across a number of shops, art galleries, theatres and cinemas. For the elite shopping class, this street offers a number of leading fashion boutiques and posh shops. There is also a boulevard area covered with linden trees where the tourists can while away their time and get to see the contemporary Barcelona’s culture and fashion.
How to Reach Rambla De Catalunya Street
- By Train: Pg De Gràcia station
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Barcelona before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Barcelona and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Rambla De Catalunya Street Address: Les Rambles, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
- Rambla De Catalunya Street Timing: 24-hrs
- Time required to visit Rambla De Catalunya Street: 02:30 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
2.48% of people who visit Barcelona include Rambla De Catalunya Street in their plan
60% of people start their Rambla De Catalunya Street visit around 5 PM
2 Hrs 30 Minutes
People usually take around 2 Hrs 30 Minutes to see Rambla De Catalunya Street
60% of people prefer to travel by train while visiting Rambla De Catalunya Street
People normally club together Expo Hotel Barcelona and Sagrada Familia while planning their visit to Rambla De Catalunya Street.