Sagrada Familia27466 Votes Currently Closed
- Address: Carrer de Mallorca, 401, 08013 Barcelona, Spain
- Timings: 09:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +34-935132060
- Ticket Price: 15 EUR
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Church, Religious Site, Landmark, Historical Site, Architecture , Cathedral
To call the Sagrada Familia beautiful would be an understatement. Antonio Gaudi, the genius designer who has designed Sagrada Familia has left his mark almost all over Barcelona. But this particular building is one of the most striking-looking structures ever built. Although it is incomplete it has a very unique and royal splendour that makes beholding it a rare pleasure.
The famous Nativity façade is extremely intricately sculpted and was finished by the architect himself. Two of the towers have been joint a bridge which can be accessed and provides a spectacular vantage point. There are several reptilian designs, which are Gaudi’s signature, sculpted into stone. The charity doorway especially is exceptional as it not only features intricate stonework but also glasswork. In fact, the carving and sculpting is so rich and varied it has to be seen to be believed. It is hence nor surprising that this historic building has achieved an iconic status not just in Barcelona but all over the world!
Sagrada Familia Travel Tips
- With the ticket you can view Gaudí's workshop next to the building of the Museum of the Sagrada Familia.
- Be sure to dress a bit conservatively since the place was designed to be a church.
- Access to the towers is not possible for wheelchair users.
- Guided tours available in Catalan, Spanish, English, French, Italian and German.
- Audio guides available in Catalan, Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Chinese, Portuguese and Russian.
Entrance Ticket Details For Sagrada Familia
- With Barcelona Card: € 13.80 and Reduced admission: € 12.80
- Audio Guide: € 5.00
- Lift Ride: € 4,50 and Disabled (65%): Free admission (+1 accompanying person)
- Visit+ Guided tour: 24 Euros
- Visit+ audio guide+ towers: 29 Euros
- Visit+ audio guide: 22 Euros
- Combined ticket with Gaudi
- Free: children 10 and under, people with accredited disability 65% or higher + 1 companion, the unemployed (Wednesdays afternoon)
- Discounted Rates: students, under 18s, seniors
Sagrada Familia Hours
- Ticket office closes 15 minutes prior to the closing time.
How to Reach Sagrada Familia
- Subway Line L2, L5- Stop Sagrada Familia, bus N0, N7
- Restaurante Sant-Joan is nearby: Spanish HomeStyle Cooking
- Bar Mut
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Barcelona before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Barcelona and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Barcelona include Sagrada Familia in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
79.17% of people start their Sagrada Familia visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Sagrada Familia
83.66% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Sagrada Familia