The Gaudi Exhibition CenterCurrently Closed
- Address: Pla de la Seu, 7, 08002 Barcelona, Spain, 08002
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +34-932687582
- Ticket Price: 15 EUR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Architecture , Exhibition , Social, Arts, Museums
The Gaudi Exhibition centre is dedicated to the celebrated architect- Antoni Gaudi. Barcelona has a lot of respect and love for him as you will see in various parts of the city. This Exhibition centre has on display various exhibits of his works, architecture, pieces and documents collected and made over time while Antoni Gaudi was alive. He was born in Spain in Reus, but rose to fame with his works mainly in Barcelona and he also died here at the age of 74. But his career has a lot of marvels and you can witness their documentation in this centre.
- Audio guide is available in following languages: Catalan, Spanish, English, French, Italian and Korean.
- General: 15 €
- Students, Seniors +65 and Residents of Barcelona Province: 12 €
- Under 18 years old, Unemployed and Disabled: 7.50 €
- Free for children under 8.
- Nearby metro stations: Jaume I, Liceu
- By bus: 45, V17, V15
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Barcelona before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Barcelona and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.3% of people who visit Barcelona include The Gaudi Exhibition Center in their plan
95% of people start their The Gaudi Exhibition Center visit around 10 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see The Gaudi Exhibition Center
95% of people prefer walking in order to reach The Gaudi Exhibition Center
Well curated and informative. A great introduction for beginners who are not familiar with Gaudi.
Thoroughly enjoyed my visit, spaced out nicely, lovely exhibits and a very informative audio guide. Recommended
Great location, really well presented. Good history on Gaudi. Checkout the VR headset expeience.
Amazing experience! I recommend to everyone interested in Gaudi's architecture. Really worth while 😍
Well curated audio tour and good place to learn about Gaudí.