Tibidabo Amusement Park is every kid’s favorite in Barcelona. The park has amazing rides which are full of adventure as well as full of fun. It is a perfect destination to plan out a day with your family, specially your kids. There are more than 20 rides in the park. It opened up in the year 1868 and has since then undergone many renovations keeping in mind the necessity of innovation at all times. All in all, if you have 8-10 hours to spare and want a memorable trip with your friends and family than this amusement park is a must visit for you.
- For the opening times of the park, visit the official website.
Entrance of the park (includes all the rides of the park, Sky Walk rides) – 28.5€
For Amusement Park
- Entrance for under 1.20cm – 10.30€
- Entrance for under 90cm – free admission
For Sky Walk
- Entrance for under 1.20m –7.80€
- Entrance for those under 90cm – free admission
- Note: Visit the official website for the detailed ticket chart.
- The operating times keep on changing. Visit the official website for the details.
- Touristic bus T2A from PlacaCatalunya bus stop and get off near the Amusement park.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Barcelona before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Barcelona and book an accommodation of your choice.
3.4% of people who visit Barcelona include Tibidabo Amusement Park in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
31.58% of people start their Tibidabo Amusement Park visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Tibidabo Amusement Park
92.86% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Tibidabo Amusement Park