Torre AgbarCurrently Open
- Address: Avinguda Diagonal, 211, 08018, Barcelona, 08018, Spain
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +34-933422000
- Fax: +34-933422670
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 00:45 Mins
- Tags: View Point, Architecture , Skyscrapper, Landmarks, Buildings And Structures
Torre Agbar is one of the best representatives of a modern Barcelona. It is a 38 storey tall building or a skyscraper as many would call it. It is one of the most amazing buildings of Barcelona and is known to mark the beginning of the technological Barcelona. The building was made for GrupoAgbar and basically houses the headquarters. The best part about this building is the way it changes its colors every time the incidence of the light changes. It is an amazing attraction to watch.
A milestone of modern Barcelona, the Torre Agbar is looked forward to by visitors for all over the globe. Torre Agbar Tickets are free of cost. So, you can enjoy this beauty without any hassle of Tickets for Torre Agbar. However, the adjoining areas have some great attractions which our included in our tours around, so you don’t exclusively have to buy tickets for Torre Agbar. Torre Agbar ticket prices, nevertheless may be subject to change.
- The Torre Agbar looks splendid when it is illuminated in a colourful array of 4,500 yellow, blue, pink and red light.
- The platform of the office building is not opened to the public so it is not possible to enjoy the view on Barcelona from up there.
- There is however a restaurant on top which you can eat at and enjoy the panoramic views.
- Entry is free.
- Building operation hours: 9 am to 6 pm (closed on Saturday and Sunday)
- Nocturnal illumination hours: Winter: Fri, Sat & Sun.: 20-23.00, Summer: Fri, Sat & Sun: 21-24.00
- Nearest metro station: Glories (L1)
- Nearby Light rail station: T5, T6
- Bar Restaurante Metro Glories
- Wapa, Barcelona
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Barcelona before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Barcelona and book an accommodation of your choice.
9.06% of people who visit Barcelona include Torre Agbar in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
29.73% of people start their Torre Agbar visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Torre Agbar
85.19% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Torre Agbar
Questionable shape... it was fun being around people and hear jokes about it. Iťs a nice bulding. No need to spend more than 5 min. Around it.
One of the largest buildings and landmarks in Barcelona which is said to be the third one. They call it Torre Glòries, formerly known as "Torre Agbaris" or Agbar Tower (it was originally named after its owners, the Agbar Group). This tower has 38 floor near to Glories shopping center and metro station. A french architect “Jean Nouvel” designed it. Unfortunately It is not open to tourists and you can not enter to the building. But it is really eye-catching which is highly recommended to visit it and its neighborhood area. It is illuminated at night periodically with various wonderful colors which make it spectacular.
Beautiful area I have to go back at night
Really eye-catching building especially at night
The building looks beautiful specially during the night. It has a relaxing park right next to it where you can chill and just relax for a bit.