Torre De CollserolaCurrently Open
- Address: Ctra. de Vallvidrera al Tibidabo, S/N, 08017 Barcelona, Spain, 08017
- Timings: 03:30 pm - 07:45 pm Details
- Phone: +34-934069354
- Fax: +34-934069323
- Ticket Price: 16 EUR
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Landmark, View Point, Family And Kids, Tower, Observation Deck, Landmarks, Businesses And Services, Telecommunication Services
Located between the rivers Besòs and Llobregat, Collserola Tower is a mountain range and a part of the Catalan Coastal Range. Its tallest peak stands at a height of 512 meters, called Tibidabo, while the other notable summits of the mountain range include Puig Madrona, Turó de Valldaura, Turó del Puig, Turó de la Magarola, and Puig d'Ossa. Parc de Collserola was established in 1987 in order to preserve the area of the mountain range
Overview of Torre De Collserola
Check out detailed information of Torre De Collserola which resides in the Barcelona. Torre De Collserola is often skipped on the visit, owing to the plethora of other prime attractions of Barcelona.
Barcelona is replete with experiences which can be enjoyed with any of the Barcelona tours!
More about Barcelona
Find the joy in planning a D.I.Y. trip by using this awesome Barcelona trip planner.
Your worry of where to stay in Barcelona is sufficed by bunch of interesting and comfortable lodging options in the Barcelona like Moderno, Exe Ramblas BoquerÃÃ‚ƒÂa, Flor Parks and Sant AgustÃÃ‚ƒÂ.
Entrance Ticket Details For Torre De Collserola
- Given tickets prices are for adults.
- For kids 4-14 years old and senior citizens: 3.30 Euros
- For more tickets refer to official website.
Torre De Collserola Hours
- Given timings are for days Wednesday to Sunday, for the months of July and August.
- For more timings refer to official website.
How to Reach Torre De Collserola
- Accés Escola Judicial Bus Station; Buses: 111
- Ctra de Vallvidrera - Cruïlla de Carreteres Bus Station
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Barcelona before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Barcelona and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.02% of people who visit Barcelona include Torre De Collserola in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
95% of people start their Torre De Collserola visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Torre De Collserola
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Torre De Collserola