Tramvia BlauCurrently Closed
- Address: Av. del Tibidabo, 2, 08022 Barcelona, Spain
- Timings: 10:00 am - 07:30 pm Details
- Ticket Price: 6 EUR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Leisure, Rides
Explore Barcelona in a blue tram by taking the Tramvia Blau ride when in the city. The tram has been in business since 1901 and offers great service. They ride up to the foot of the Tibidabo funicular crossing the greenest areas on the way. So you have a smooth ride with a hug from mother nature in one go. The ride although not very cheap is still worth it. This is how the locals got to the hill in early times.
Entrance Ticket Details For Tramvia Blau
- Round Trip: €11.00
- Visit the official website for price details.
Tramvia Blau Hours
- From 2nd Jan to 18th March : Bank holidays-10AM to 6pm
- From 29th March to 21st June: Bank holidays-10am to 7:30pm
- From 12th Sept to 28th Oct : Bank holidays-10am to 7:30pm
- From 29th Oct to 31st Dec: Bank holidays-10am to 6pm
How to Reach Tramvia Blau
- Av Tibidabo-Jardins de la Tamarita Bus Station
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Barcelona before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Barcelona and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.33% of people who visit Barcelona include Tramvia Blau in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
95% of people start their Tramvia Blau visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Tramvia Blau
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Tramvia Blau
Tramvia Blau Reviews & Ratings
For how long is the Tramvia Blau going to be closed?Answer Report Abuse
Although Tramvia Blau is temporarily closed, no date has been decided for its reopening yet.Report Abuse