Joia Do Mar Resort
About Joia Do Mar Resort, Bardez
Overview of Joia Do Mar Resort
On your visit to Bardez, consider visiting Joia Do Mar Resort. Joia Do Mar Resort is not the prime point of interest of Bardez. Although, you can pay a quick visit to it if you are around.
Abounding of places like Light House Aguada, city name has great things to do that are totally worth your time.
More about Bardez
Use Bardez trip planner to visit Joia Do Mar Resort and many others to your visit.
Fine Accommodation options like Treebo Turtle Beach Resort, Oyo Rooms Opp Lane Calangute Mall, Fabhotel Retreat Morjim and Nordest Lemonmint Beach Resort will meet your requirement of where to stay in Bardez.
Getting around Joia Do Mar Resort, Bardez
Take a Taxi. The total distance will be 1.98 Kilometre costing INR 360 and the duration of the trip will be 3 minutes.Walk
You can reach Baga Beach on foot. The distance is 1.98 Kilometre and it will take around 24 minutes.
Suggested transit method is Taxi. The distance between the points being 6.53 Kilometre, the time taken for the journey is 7 minutes. The expense of the trip is INR 450.Walk
It is recommended to walk. The distance is around 6.52 Kilometre and it will take around 78 minutes to reach the place on foot.
It is recommended to take Taxi which will cost you roughly INR 500, taking around 10 minutes. The distance between the two points is 9 Kilometre.Walk
By walking for 103 minutes for a distance of 8.54 Kilometre.
Share your experience - Rate Joia Do Mar Resort, Bardez
It's a fantastic hotel for stay. The main reason is that It's very convenient to the prime places like Baga and Calangute. Which is the hub of Goa!! Also the staff are friendly and helpful. The rooms are very well maintained. The pool is a mini pool but decent enough to play around. Not for swim. The food here is decent enough although I would personally suggest you to explore some near by local and popular restaurants. Overall a fantastic hotel to stay!!
Awesome facilities resort. Rooms are super clean. This hotel turned out to be better than what I expected it to be. Excellent hospitality, great service, great staff. The restaurants food is awesome. Liked it every time I had it. They need to make a few additions in the morning breakfast. Rest everything went well. Keep it up guys.
Located just near to Baga and Calungute,the hotel is clean and provides u great hospitality.The staffs were very helpful.The hotel provides u almost every facilities .The cafeteria of hotel was great.wen i say food was great. Overall experience was awesome.I'll recommend dis hotel to every couple and families
The management is friendly and really helpful. Helped in procurement of vehicle. The a la carte food was okay but the food ordered for room service is lip smacking. The location of the hotel is really good. Loved the stay. The quiet and scenic environment of the place added to the charm of the place. Will recommend the place to every friend. Rooms were hygienic and beds were comfy. All in all a very pleasant experience.
It's a nice resort and not expensive. Had a stay of 4 days. Service is good.
- Other Attractions
- West Lake Scenic Area
- Xixi National Wetland Park
- Lingyin Temple
- Ping Hu Qiu Yue
- Hangzhou Songcheng
- Prince Bay Park
- Qing Hefang Ancient Street
- Hangzhou Paradise Park
- Thousand Islets Lake
- Fei Lai Feng
- Hotels for other Attractions
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near West Lake Scenic Area
- Luxury Hotels Near Xixi National Wetland Park
- 5 Star Hotels Near Lingyin Temple
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Ping Hu Qiu Yue
- 5 Star Hotels Near Hangzhou Songcheng
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Prince Bay Park
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Qing Hefang Ancient Street
- Luxury Hotels Near Hangzhou Paradise Park
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Thousand Islets Lake
- Hotels Near Fei Lai Feng
- City Tripplans
- Trip to Panaji, Arambol, Bardez, Baga, Cansaulim, Cavelossim, Agonda, Ponda, Varca, Anjuna
- Trip to Bardez, Margao
- Trip to Bardez, Margao
- Trip to Panaji, Arambol, Bardez, Margao, Agonda, Vasco Da Gama, Colva, Assagao
- 5 Day Trip to Mahabaleshwar, Candolim from Mumbai
- Trip to Panaji, Arambol, Bardez, Margao, Calangute, Varca
- 17 Day Trip to Panaji, Arambol, Candolim, Bardez, Agonda, Vasco Da Gama, Anjuna from Mumbai
- Trip to Panaji, Arambol, Candolim, Bardez, Loutolim, Morjim, Margao, Calangute, Sanguem, Agonda
- Trip to Panaji, Arambol, Candolim, Bardez, Canacona, Margao, Calangute, Colva, Saligao, Porvorim
- Trip to Panaji, Candolim, Bardez, Baga, Agonda, Varca