About Mickey's, Bardez
Mickey's is a malt liquor made by the Miller Brewing Company. It has an ABV% content of 5.6. Mickey's was originally brewed by Sterling Brewery in Evansville, Indiana from 1962 through 1972. Mickey's is known for its beehive-shaped, wide-mouthed 12-ounce bottle, often called a grenade due to its circular waffle design. The packaging is green in color with an image of a hornet on the label and the cap, and features rebus puzzles under the cap. Recently, Mickey's has sponsored the Ultimate Fighting Championship, using the phrase, "Get Stung" and has featured several UFC fighters on 24 ounce cans. Mickey's is also available in 16, 22, 24, 32, and 40 ounce sizes.Wikipedia
Overview of Mickey's
On your visit to Bardez, consider visiting Mickey's. On your trip to Bardez, you can consider a quick visit to Mickey's. Use this comprehensive guide to plan your visit to Mickey's and you'll thank us later!
More about Bardez
Create a customized plan for your visit using the Bardez trip planner. You can use ready templates or start from scratch for the same.
Book perfect hotels in Bardez like Treebo Turtle Beach Resort, Cochichos Resort and Welcomheritage Panjim Inn.
Share your experience - Rate Mickey's, Bardez
Mickey's is one hell of a great place to dine out when you are at Colva. Situated at a great spot with a sea view and a outer courtyard which has stairs going right to the beach !! Normally shacks near beaches are overcrowded, costly and generally don't serve tasty food. Mickey's blew them all out. The food was excellent to say the least. Try the prawns in here and you will be amazed. We ended up spending a lot more than we wanted to just because the food was good. Choice of Liquor is also great and they stock up on some great brands. Visit this place if you are in Colva and you wont be disappointed.
Awesome place. Relaxed. Good food. Nice people. Keep it up.
Nice place to dine specially in the evening. Sea view is amazing along with humble staff. Food is next to amazing. Must try.
It has a great sea side view, ambience is good. I tried cream of sea food soup, prawn masala and egg fried rice; taste 5/5, portion was good. I would recommend to visit this place, especially in the evening...
Nice place to hangout. Food is good although the place is little secluded
- Other Attractions
- Nikko Tosho-gu
- Nikko National Park
- Taiyuinbyo Shrine
- Yudaki Falls
- Edo Wonderland Nikko Edomura
- Kegon Falls
- Lake Chuzenji
- Ryuzu Falls
- Tobu World Square
- Nikko Tamozawa Imperial Villa Memorial Park
- Hotels for other Attractions
- Luxury Hotels Near Nikko Tosho-gu
- Budget Hotels Near Nikko National Park
- Budget Hotels Near Taiyuinbyo Shrine
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Yudaki Falls
- Budget Hotels Near Edo Wonderland Nikko Edomura
- Hotels Near Kegon Falls
- Luxury Hotels Near Lake Chuzenji
- Cheap Hotels Near Ryuzu Falls
- Cheap Hotels Near Tobu World Square
- Luxury Hotels Near Nikko Tamozawa Imperial Villa Memorial Park
- City Tripplans
- Trip to Panaji, Arambol, Bardez, Baga, Cansaulim, Cavelossim, Agonda, Ponda, Varca, Anjuna
- Trip to Bardez, Margao
- Trip to Bardez, Margao
- Trip to Panaji, Arambol, Bardez, Margao, Agonda, Vasco Da Gama, Colva, Assagao
- 5 Day Trip to Mahabaleshwar, Candolim from Mumbai
- Trip to Panaji, Arambol, Bardez, Margao, Calangute, Varca
- 17 Day Trip to Panaji, Arambol, Candolim, Bardez, Agonda, Vasco Da Gama, Anjuna from Mumbai
- Trip to Panaji, Arambol, Candolim, Bardez, Loutolim, Morjim, Margao, Calangute, Sanguem, Agonda
- Trip to Panaji, Arambol, Candolim, Bardez, Canacona, Margao, Calangute, Colva, Saligao, Porvorim
- Trip to Panaji, Candolim, Bardez, Baga, Agonda, Varca