Citta Vecchia - BariCurrently Open
- Address: Citta Vecchia Due, Piazza Mercantile, 15 70122 Bari, Italy
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +39-0805210124
- Time Required: 08:00 Hrs
- Tags: Church, Family And Kids, Town, Cathedral , Old Town
Thrown a bit back in time, Citta Vecchia refers to Bari’s old town. For the more relaxed traveler:
- Take a leisurely stroll on the narrow paved streets
- Basilica San Nicola
- Cattedrale di San Sabino
- Il Succorpo della Cattedrale di Bari
- Castel Del Monte
- Castello Normanno-Svevo
- Piazza Mercantile
- Piazza del Ferrarese
- Lungomare e Murat a Bari
- Sample something at the charming patisseries in hidden corners.
- Once in every while a woman can be seen preparing the traditional pasta – Orecchiette.
There are plenty of small eateries in the old city that serve local delicacies. Don’t forget to check out the quaint souvenir shops in case you wish to pick something for your loved ones.
Citta Vecchia - Bari Travel Tips
- Might find beggars on the street.
- Carrying a walking stick and a pair of sunglasses would be helpful.
- Wear comfortable walking shoes.
How to Reach Citta Vecchia - Bari
- Bus #20 connects the port with the train station.
- Artes Cafe
- Rosticceria Trattoria Amarcord Di Donato Lisco
- Barrel House
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Bari before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bari and book an accommodation of your choice.
51.35% of people who visit Bari include Citta Vecchia - Bari in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
90.54% of people start their Citta Vecchia - Bari visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 8 Hrs to see Citta Vecchia - Bari
93.32% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Citta Vecchia - Bari