How to Reach Bari, Italy
The Easiest Way to Reach Bari
- By Air: Bari is connected from various European airports. And there are about 40 cheap flights to Bari from major European destinations.
- By Train: Bari can be accessed through trains from various parts of Italy.
- By Boat: Bari is a stop for ferries from the Greek Ports of Patra and Igoumenitsa. The ferries are classified into Superfast Ferries, Blue Star Ferries, Azzurraline and Jadrolinija.
- By Taxi: Get on to the A14 highway, from Bologna to Taranto along Adriatic coast, to reach Bari.
- By Bus: There are many local buses run by the public authorities that run around the city with the ticket price of EUR 1 or 1.50.
Are you looking for a Bari travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in Bari
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Bari. The most preferred mode of transport in Bari is Walking.
Average distance: 18 km Average time: 39.67 min
Walking 33.33%Walking 60 min Driving 13 min Overall average time for 5 kms 73 min
Motorbike 33.33%Motorbike 10 min Overall average time for 12 kms 10 min
Train/Metro 33.33%Train 22 min Walking 14 min Overall average time for 37 kms 36 min
How to Reach Bari from Nearby Cities
|Naples to Bari||276.24 km||2 hours 54 mins|
|Amalfi to Bari||318.5 km||4 hours 25 mins|
- How to reach Sorrento
- How to reach Capaccio Scalo
- How to reach Salerno
- How to reach Santa Maria Di Castellabate
- How to reach Ravello
- How to reach Amalfi
- How to reach Positano
- How to reach Naples
- How to reach Capri
- How to reach Rome
- How to reach Florence
- How to reach Venice
- How to reach Cinque Terre
- How to reach Milan
- How to reach Catania
- How to reach Paris
- How to reach Prague
- How to reach London
- How to reach Rio De Janeiro
- How to reach Miami
- How to reach Barcelona