How to Reach Bari - The Easiest Way to Reach Bari
- By Air: Bari is connected from various European airports. And there are about 40 cheap flights to Bari from major European destinations.
- By Train: Bari can be accessed through trains from various parts of Italy.
- By Boat: Bari is a stop for ferries from the Greek Ports of Patra and Igoumenitsa. The ferries are classified into Superfast Ferries, Blue Star Ferries, Azzurraline and Jadrolinija.
- By Taxi: Get on to the A14 highway, from Bologna to Taranto along Adriatic coast, to reach Bari.
- By Bus: There are many local buses run by the public authorities that run around the city with the ticket price of EUR 1 or 1.50.
Are you looking for a Bari travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in Bari
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Bari. The most preferred mode of transport in Bari is Walking.
Average distance: 14.4 km Average time: 53.8 min
Walking 60%Walking 60 min Driving 14.33 min Overall average time for 7.67 kms 74.33 min
Motorbike 20%Motorbike 10 min Overall average time for 12 kms 10 min
Train/Metro 20%Train 22 min Walking 14 min Overall average time for 37 kms 36 min
How to Reach Bari from Nearby Cities
|Bitetto to Bari||15.94 km||15 mins|
|Matera to Bari||56.63 km||56 mins|
|Locorotondo to Bari||63.49 km||1 hour 3 mins|
|Monteiasi to Bari||86.73 km||1 hour 26 mins|
|Ostuni to Bari||88.68 km||1 hour 28 mins|
|Brindisi to Bari||129.6 km||2 hours 9 mins|
|Aiello calabro to Bari||227.07 km||3 hours 47 mins|
|Amantea to Bari||229.03 km||3 hours 49 mins|
|Kotor to Bari||251.93 km||4 hours 11 mins|