How to Reach Bari
- By Air: Bari is connected from various European airports. And there are about 40 cheap flights to Bari from major European destinations.
- By Train: Bari can be accessed through trains from various parts of Italy.
- By Boat: Bari is a stop for ferries from the Greek Ports of Patra and Igoumenitsa. The ferries are classified into Superfast Ferries, Blue Star Ferries, Azzurraline and Jadrolinija.
- By Taxi: Get on to the A14 highway, from Bologna to Taranto along Adriatic coast, to reach Bari.
- By Bus: There are many local buses run by the public authorities that run around the city with the ticket price of EUR 1 or 1.50.