Museo Del Territorio129 Votes Currently Open
The museum is a collection of artistic, historical and archaeological artifacts of Valdinievole. It is the southwester area in the province of Pistoria, Tuscany. Italy:
- Historical section
- Medieval and ancient archaeological section
- Religious art
- Other paintings
- History of settlement – Immigration and Emigration
- A history of the marshes , 16th century artifacts, Nazi invasion etc
- Galileo and his methods of studying the sky.
Museo Del Territorio Travel Tips
- Carry valid IDs.
- Contact the museum office for guided group tours.
Entrance Ticket Details For Museo Del Territorio
€ 1.50 (concession)
Free admission to:
- Up to 18 years and over 65 years
- Disabled and their companions
- Subscribers of Torino Capital City
- La locanda del cavaliere
- Miseria e Nobilita'
- Pozzo Contino
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Bari before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bari and book an accommodation of your choice.
8.59% of people who visit Bari include Museo Del Territorio in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
80% of people start their Museo Del Territorio visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Museo Del Territorio
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Museo Del Territorio