Piazza MercantileCurrently Open
- Address: Piazza Mercantile 31, Bari, Italy
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Cafe, Club, Pubs, Family And Kids, Town
Overlooking the Port, the Piazza Mercantile is popular among tourists for its nightlife. Lined with cafes and clubs and pubs, there is something to please everyone.
- Faces the Sedile, HQ of the Council of Nobles of Bari.
- Colonna Della Giustizia in the northeast corner, where debtors were whipped for not paying on time.
Piazza Mercantile Travel Tips
- Open 24 hours, but the shops and the cafes generally run through 08:00 am to 01:00 am.
- Carry your party shoes.
How to Reach Piazza Mercantile
- Ferry (Terminal Crociere, Avvisatore Marittimo Bari)
- Train (Centrale station)
- Ristorante Oolivoo
- Gusto Giusto Bari
- Ristorante Amarcord
- Il Sedile
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Bari before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bari and book an accommodation of your choice.
23.18% of people who visit Bari include Piazza Mercantile in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
31.87% of people start their Piazza Mercantile visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Piazza Mercantile
68.54% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Piazza Mercantile