Scavi Di Egnazia - Museo309 Votes Currently Open
Known as Gnatia in the ancient times, the ruins of Egnazia are one of the most important archaeological sites of Puglia. The ruins have a diverse history starting from The Bronze Ages and ending at the Roman Empire before it was destroyed and abandoned completely.
The site is divided into three parts:
- The Museum: Hosts the archaeological finds and other historical artefacts from the ruins.
- Necropolis (right of the museum): The burial ground for a succession of different ages.
- The Archaeological Park: Demarcated by Messapian walls. Witness the times and lives of many centuries.
Scavi Di Egnazia - Museo Travel Tips
- Enter from the coast Monopoli-Savelletri.
- Special guided tours are hosted on particular days for the hearing impaired. Check attraction website.
- First Sunday of the month admissions are free. Check attraction website.
- Begin with the museum and then move on to the ruins.
Entrance Ticket Details For Scavi Di Egnazia - Museo
- € 3.00 for Museum and Archeological Park.
- € 2.00 only Museum.
- € 2.00 only Archaeological Park.
- 50% on ticket prices for age 18-25 years.
- Up to 18 years of age free admission.
Scavi Di Egnazia - Museo Hours
Timings for the archaeological park:
- March: 8:30 am - 5:30 pm (8:30 am - 4:30 pm Ticket sale)
- April - Sept: 8:30 am - 7:15 pm (8:30 am - 6:15 pm Ticket sale)
- October: 8:30 am - 6:00 pm (8:30 am - 5:00 pm Ticket sale)
- Nov - Feb: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm (8:30 am - 3:30 pm Ticket sale)
- La Marea Ristorante
- Osteria del Porto
- La Taverna di Umberto di Micoli Marta
- Ristorante Da Renzina Di Giuseppe Camerlengo
- Ristorante Maddalena
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Bari before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bari and book an accommodation of your choice.
20.59% of people who visit Bari include Scavi Di Egnazia - Museo in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
91% of people start their Scavi Di Egnazia - Museo visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 7 Hrs to see Scavi Di Egnazia - Museo
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Scavi Di Egnazia - Museo