Are you looking for what to do in Bari?
PLACES TO SEE
- Bari Vecchia: An ancient part of the city with picturesque medieval communities is a must see tourist attraction in Bari.
- Basilica of Saint Nicholas: Also known as Basilica di San Nicola was built in 1087. It houses the relics of the Saint brought down from Myra and Lycia.
- Bari Cathedral: A cathedral, which was originally built in Byzantine style, but later rebuilt in Romanesque style after its destruction in 1156. The crypt in the Cathedral is home to the remains of Saint Sabinus of Canosa.
- Petruzzelli Theatre: One of the grandest theatres for opera, it is known for hosting several famous operas in the 20th century.
- Castello Svevo: Also known as Swabian Castle, The Norman-Hohenstaufen Castle is a magnificient place originally built by Roger II of Sicily in 1131 and later, rebuilt by Frederick II of Hohenstaufen. It is now a gallery that hosts several exhibitions round the year.
THINGS TO DO
Tourists can opt for following guided tours which offer fun-filled activities in Bari:
- Tour Nel Sud - Green Holiday: Excursions, Guided tour, Activities and food tasting in the city. Via Monte Grappa 101/A, 70125 Bari, Italy.
- As Soon As Puglia: A professional tour around the city with interesting presentation. Via Franchetti, 29, 70125 Bari, Italy.
- SeaDreams Excursions: Informative bus tour of the city. Bari, Italy.
- Tours of Puglia - Private Day Tours: Full day excursions involving touring of the region of Puglia. Corso Antonio De Tullio, Bari, Italy.
Below we have a list of things to do in Bari and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Bari getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Bari with confidence.