- Address: Seaport at Apulia, Northwest of Bari, Southern Italy
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 05:00 Hrs
- Tags: Church, River, Tourist Center, Family And Kids
It is the harbour city in the region of Apulia (Puglia) with clear Greek influences. Also known as the Pearl of Puglia. Visitors can choose from:
- Historical grandeur of the city, castles and forts
- Pilgrimage, churches.
- The public gardens for its magnificent view.
- The more laid back can take a leisurely stroll across the city’s shiny limestone streets, finishing alongside the Adriatic coastline witnessing a spectacular sunset overlooking the Adriatic Sea.
There is a Tourist Information Center just by the harbor on Piazza Trieste with opening and closing timings.
Trani Travel Tips
- In case of travel by train, reserve your seats in advance. Online booking available.
- Residents are hospitable and polite, so feel free to ask for directions. Though always a good idea to keep a map handy.
How to Reach Trani
- National Train service (Ferrovie dello Stato)
- Euro star on the Lecce-Milano line
- Autolinee Marino bus service
Must try the local sea-food delicacies at restaurants along the Harbor.
- Quintessenza (traveler’s choice award, fine dining)
- Don Juan
- Corte in Fiore (fine dining)
- Pulcinella (best pizza)
- Code Cafe
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Bari before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bari and book an accommodation of your choice.
86.63% of people who visit Bari include Trani in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
64% of people start their Trani visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 5 Hrs to see Trani
94.56% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Trani