About Trani, Bari
Trani, Bari - Address
Address: Seaport at Apulia, Northwest of Bari, Southern Italy
Time Required: 05:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 6.3K times in trip plans
Church, River, Tourist Center, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
It is the harbour city in the region of Apulia (Puglia) with clear Greek influences. Also known as the Pearl of Puglia. Visitors can choose from:
- Historical grandeur of the city, castles and forts
- Pilgrimage, churches.
- The public gardens for its magnificent view.
- The more laid back can take a leisurely stroll across the city’s shiny limestone streets, finishing alongside the Adriatic coastline witnessing a spectacular sunset overlooking the Adriatic Sea.
There is a Tourist Information Center just by the harbor on Piazza Trieste with opening and closing timings.
- In case of travel by train, reserve your seats in advance. Online booking available.
- Residents are hospitable and polite, so feel free to ask for directions. Though always a good idea to keep a map handy.
How To reach Trani by Public Transport
- National Train service (Ferrovie dello Stato)
- Euro star on the Lecce-Milano line
- Autolinee Marino bus service
Restaurants Near Trani
Must try the local sea-food delicacies at restaurants along the Harbor.
- Quintessenza (traveler’s choice award, fine dining)
- Don Juan
- Corte in Fiore (fine dining)
- Pulcinella (best pizza)
- Code Cafe
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Bari before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bari and book an accommodation of your choice.
Trani, Bari Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Hotel Adria
- Sacrarium Of The Overseas Fallen
- La Corte Del Borgo Antico
- University Of Bari Aldo Moro
- Bari Murat
- Teatro Petruzzelli
- Cattedrale Di Bari
- Via Stefano Felis
- Saline Di Margherita Di Savoia
- Teatro Piccinni
- Bari Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Bari
- What to See in 48 Hours in Bari
- What to See in 72 Hours in Bari
- How to Spend 5 Days in Bari
- How to Spend 6 Days in Bari
- How to Spend 7 Days in Bari