Barkerville Historic Town11 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 14301 Hwy 26 E., Box 19, Barkerville, BC, V0K 1B0, Canada Map
- Timings: 07:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-8889943332
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Historical Site, Family And Kids
A Government of Canada National Historic Site, the Barkerville Historic Town & Park is a Province of BC and an owned Heritage Property & Park. Nestled in the beautiful north slope of the Cariboo Plateau in Cariboo Gold Rush in British Columbia, this heritage park is popular for its world-class heritage, rich history and a unique liveliness. An ideal place to visit with your friends and family, the park offers daily activities, museums and exhibits, special events, places to eat and shop and a plethora of winter activities. The park is open all days of the week between 0830 hours and 1700 hours during spring and fall and between 0830 hours and 1900 hours during summers. The winters at this park is the activity season specialising in snow activities.
- Barkerville Historic Town Address: 14301 Hwy 26 E., Box 19, Barkerville, BC, V0K 1B0, Canada
- Barkerville Historic Town Contact Number: +1-8889943332
- Barkerville Historic Town Timing: 07:00 am - 08:00 pm
- Time required to visit Barkerville Historic Town: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!