Bocas De Cenizas, Barranquilla
About Bocas De Cenizas, Barranquilla
Bocas De Cenizas, Barranquilla - Address
Address: Calle 106 con Carrera 89, Barranquilla, Colombia
Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Timings: 08:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
Added 2.1K times in trip plans
Outdoors, Geological Formation, Park, Nature
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The Bocas de Cenizas is a canal that starts at the mouth of River Magdalena where it joins the Caribbean sea and is quite famous for its boating. The view from the pier as well as on route is breath-taking. There’s a small traveller train here that takes you till the very and comes back. It looks more like a hand wagon actually and accommodates about 10 people comfortably. You can also take the Pilot Boat at the pier and roam through the canal.
Bocas De Cenizas Ticket Prices
- Prices will depend on what type of boat you take up the canal.
How To reach Bocas De Cenizas by Public Transport
- Ask locals for direction. Drive or take a cab if possible.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Barranquilla before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Barranquilla and book an accommodation of your choice.
Bocas De Cenizas, Barranquilla Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Iglesia De San Roque
- Estadio Metropolitano Roberto Melendez
- Universidad Del Atlantico
- Parque Del Sol
- Teatro Amira De La Rosa
- Los Fundadores
- Museo De Arte Moderno De Barranquilla
- Parque Ezequiel Rosado
- Parque Jose Prudencio Padilla
- Barranquilla Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Barranquilla
- What to See in 48 Hours in Barranquilla
- What to See in 72 Hours in Barranquilla
- How to Spend 5 Days in Barranquilla
- How to Spend 6 Days in Barranquilla
- How to Spend 7 Days in Barranquilla