Bocas De CenizasCurrently Open [Closes at 05:00 pm]
- Address: Calle 106 con Carrera 89, Barranquilla, Colombia
- Timings: 08:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Geological Formation, Park, Nature
The Bocas de Cenizas is a canal that starts at the mouth of River Magdalena where it joins the Caribbean sea and is quite famous for its boating. The view from the pier as well as on route is breath-taking. There’s a small traveller train here that takes you till the very and comes back. It looks more like a hand wagon actually and accommodates about 10 people comfortably. You can also take the Pilot Boat at the pier and roam through the canal.
- Prices will depend on what type of boat you take up the canal.
- Ask locals for direction. Drive or take a cab if possible.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Barranquilla before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Barranquilla and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Barranquilla include Bocas De Cenizas in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
37.5% of people start their Bocas De Cenizas visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Bocas De Cenizas
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Bocas De Cenizas