Bocas De CenizasCurrently Closed
- Address: Calle 106 con Carrera 89, Barranquilla, Colombia
- Timings: 08:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Geological Formation, Park, Nature
Bocas De Cenizas - Review
The Bocas de Cenizas is a canal that starts at the mouth of River Magdalena where it joins the Caribbean sea and is quite famous for its boating. The view from the pier as well as on route is breath-taking. There’s a small traveller train here that takes you till the very and comes back. It looks more like a hand wagon actually and accommodates about 10 people comfortably. You can also take the Pilot Boat at the pier and roam through the canal.
Bocas De Cenizas Ticket Prices
- Prices will depend on what type of boat you take up the canal.
How To reach Bocas De Cenizas by Public Transport
- Ask locals for direction. Drive or take a cab if possible.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Barranquilla before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Barranquilla and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Bocas De Cenizas
95% of people who visit Barranquilla include Bocas De Cenizas in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
52.31% of people start their Bocas De Cenizas visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Bocas De Cenizas
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Bocas De Cenizas
Bocas De Cenizas Map
Bocas De Cenizas Trips
Bocas De Cenizas, Barranquilla Reviews
All QuestionsBocas de cenizas
- Estudio De Arte Moreno
- Polideportivo Muncipal De Santa Fe
- Casa De La Cultura
- Biblioteca Municipal De Santa Fe
- Mantas Moreno Manuel
- Al - Ándalus Carpas
- Producciones Maza
- Instituto De América - Centro Damián Bayón
- La Sanguijuela
- Santa María De Gracia
- Museo Municipal De Espera
- Ayuntamiento De Espera
- Ganaderia De Piñeiro
- Astilleros Gondan
- Camping Playa De Penarronda