How to Reach Barranquilla - The Easiest Way to Reach Barranquilla
HOW TO GET TO BARRANQUILLA
- By Air: Ernesto Cortissoz International Airport, located in the Southern Part of the city is served by both regional and international flights from Quito, Miami, Panama City, Curaçao, Bogotá, Medellín, Cali, Bucaramanga, Cúcuta, Montería, San Andrés, Valledupar and Uribia. You can reach the city from there through the Airport car rental services.
- By Bus: There are long distance bus services from Barranquilla to the places like Cartagena, Maicao, Santa Marta, Medellín, Maracaibo and Caracas.
- Air-conditioned van services are operated by Cochetur between Cartagena, Santa Marta and Barranquilla.
HOW TO GET AROUND BARRANQUILLA
- By Bus: Both Air-conditioned and ordinary buses run around the city frequently. The fares usually start around 70 cents per ride depending on the distance and the kind of bus you travel in.
- By Car: You can rent a car for about 75 USD per day with an additional 4 USD per gallon of fuel.
- By Taxi: The taxi fares start around 3.35 USD and is the easiest way to get around the city, and other important places to see around.
- By Mototaxis: These are rather illegal way of travelling in and around the city. But people prefer it due to the low prices and the ease of getting to any place in Barranquilla.
Are you looking for a Barranquilla travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in Barranquilla
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Barranquilla. The most preferred mode of transport in Barranquilla is Bus/Trolleybus.
Average distance: 9.83 km Average time: 52 min
Bus/Trolleybus 28.57%Bus 30 min Waiting 9 min Walking 3 min Overall average time for 12 kms 42 min
Car 28.57%Driving 16.5 min Overall average time for 6.5 kms 16.5 min
Walking 28.57%Walking 75 min Bus 12.5 min Driving 7.5 min Waiting 2.5 min Overall average time for 11 kms 97.5 min
How to Reach Barranquilla from Nearby Cities
|Soledad to Barranquilla||2.69 km||2 mins|
|Medellín to Barranquilla||159.01 km||2 hours 39 mins|
|Pasto to Barranquilla||379.64 km||6 hours 19 mins|
|Lima to Barranquilla||665.24 km||11 hours 5 mins|
|Miami to Barranquilla||691.6 km||11 hours 31 mins|
|Arlington to Barranquilla||785.06 km||13 hours 5 mins|
|Pennsville to Barranquilla||811.03 km||13 hours 31 mins|
|Orlando to Barranquilla||825.72 km||13 hours 45 mins|
|Charlotte to Barranquilla||865.1 km||14 hours 25 mins|