How to Reach Barranquilla
The Easiest Way to Reach Barranquilla
HOW TO GET TO BARRANQUILLA
- By Air: Ernesto Cortissoz International Airport, located in the Southern Part of the city is served by both regional and international flights from Quito, Miami, Panama City, Curaçao, Bogotá, Medellín, Cali, Bucaramanga, Cúcuta, Montería, San Andrés, Valledupar and Uribia. You can reach the city from there through the Airport car rental services.
- By Bus: There are long distance bus services from Barranquilla to the places like Cartagena, Maicao, Santa Marta, Medellín, Maracaibo and Caracas.
- Air-conditioned van services are operated by Cochetur between Cartagena, Santa Marta and Barranquilla.
HOW TO GET AROUND BARRANQUILLA
- By Bus: Both Air-conditioned and ordinary buses run around the city frequently. The fares usually start around 70 cents per ride depending on the distance and the kind of bus you travel in.
- By Car: You can rent a car for about 75 USD per day with an additional 4 USD per gallon of fuel.
- By Taxi: The taxi fares start around 3.35 USD and is the easiest way to get around the city, and other important places to see around.
- By Mototaxis: These are rather illegal way of travelling in and around the city. But people prefer it due to the low prices and the ease of getting to any place in Barranquilla.
Explore the route planner online for your visit to Barranquilla and create a flawless plan in few simple steps!
Modes of Transportation in Barranquilla
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Barranquilla. The most preferred mode of transport in Barranquilla is Walking.
Average distance: 8.67 km Average time: 75 min
Walking 50%Walking 75 min Bus 12.5 min Driving 7.5 min Waiting 2.5 min Overall average time for 11 kms 97.5 min
Bus/Trolleybus 25%Bus 20 min Waiting 8 min Walking 2 min Overall average time for 4 kms 30 min
- How to reach Cities Near Barranquilla
- How to reach Medellín
- How to reach Chengue
- How to reach San Andres
- How to reach Los Angeles
- How to reach Palomino
- How to reach Santa Rosa
- How to reach Nicaragua
- How to reach Galapa
- How to reach Soledad - Atlantico
- How to reach Catania
- How to reach San Fernando
- How to reach Cabo San Juan Del Guia
- How to reach Cities around the world
- How to reach Aratula
- How to reach Ipswich
- How to reach Ironton
- How to reach Belcoo
- How to reach Tomba Di Nerone
- How to reach East Earl
- How to reach Puerto Carrillo
- How to reach Carrollton
- How to reach Bala Cynwyd
- How to reach Harwinton