Museo Del CaribeCurrently Closed
- Address: at Parque Cultural del Caribe | Calle 36 Nº 46-66, Barranquilla, Colombia
- Timings: 08:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +57-53720581
- Ticket Price: 12000 COP
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museum, Family And Kids, Specialty Museum
Museo Del Caribe - Review
The Caribbean museum is located within the Caribbean cultural park and was opened to public in 2009. Being the first regional museum it houses a lot of collections which describe the evolution of Caribbean as a society. All the elements relating to social, cultural, economic, political dimensions are exhibited there. Besides this they have many exchange programs with foreign nations as well as their own publications. They have their own gift shop with interesting souvenirs and stationeries. An interesting visit with family and friends.
Museo Del Caribe Information
- The place hosts many cultural events seasonally. Refer website.
- Disabled friendly place.
- Camera allowed but with permission.
Museo Del Caribe Ticket Prices
- Adults: 12000 peso
- Children below 12 years: 8000 peso
- Senior citizens above 60: 8000 peso
- Layers 1 and 2: 6000 peso
- For additional prices refer website.
Museo Del Caribe Opening and Closing Hours
- Box office closes 1 hour before closing time.
- The first Monday of each month the museum is not open to the public for maintenance.
How To reach Museo Del Caribe by Public Transport
- Ask locals for direction. Drive or take a cab if possible.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Barranquilla before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Barranquilla and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Museo Del Caribe
95% of people who visit Barranquilla include Museo Del Caribe in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
62.94% of people start their Museo Del Caribe visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Museo Del Caribe
89.9% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Museo Del Caribe
Museo Del Caribe Map
Museo Del Caribe Trips
Museo Del Caribe, Barranquilla Reviews
I had read so much about this Museum, but it was a little disappointing. While physically a large museum, each floor is only half filled and provides a moderate amount of information. Nothing is in English, so if you don't speak Spanish, you're out of luck.
Beautiful Building, and well designed exhibits.
Es un Museo que consta aproximadamente de 4 o 5 niveles empiezas desde arriba hacia abajo a conocer un poco de la cultura de colombia, muy buen lugar para compartir y sobre todo aprender de dicha cultura
All QuestionsMuseo del caribe
- La Teñada
- Iglesia De Santa María Del Azogue
- Biblioteca Publica
- Iglesia De San Juan
- Conjunto Histórico Artístico De Valderas
- Plaza De Toros De Valderas
- Promocion Servicios Culturales Recreativos
- Bodega Casto Pequeño
- Ayuntamiento De Valderas
- Museo Parroquial De Valderas
- Bodega Vinos De La Ribera De La Cea S.coop
- Parroquia De Riudaura
- Castillo De Los Davila
- Antonia Pereda Diaz
- Castillo De Puente Del Congosto