Museo Del Caribe, Barranquilla
Museo Del Caribe, Barranquilla - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: at Parque Cultural del Caribe | Calle 36 Nº 46-66, Barranquilla, Colombia
Ticket Price: 12000 COP
Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Timings: 08:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
Added 2.6K times in trip plans
Museum, Family And Kids, Specialty Museum
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
About Museo Del Caribe, Barranquilla
The Caribbean museum is located within the Caribbean cultural park and was opened to public in 2009. Being the first regional museum it houses a lot of collections which describe the evolution of Caribbean as a society. All the elements relating to social, cultural, economic, political dimensions are exhibited there. Besides this they have many exchange programs with foreign nations as well as their own publications. They have their own gift shop with interesting souvenirs and stationeries. An interesting visit with family and friends.
Museo Del Caribe Information
- The place hosts many cultural events seasonally. Refer website.
- Disabled friendly place.
- Camera allowed but with permission.
Museo Del Caribe Ticket Prices
- Adults: 12000 peso
- Children below 12 years: 8000 peso
- Senior citizens above 60: 8000 peso
- Layers 1 and 2: 6000 peso
- For additional prices refer website.
Museo Del Caribe Opening and Closing Hours
- Box office closes 1 hour before closing time.
- The first Monday of each month the museum is not open to the public for maintenance.
How To reach Museo Del Caribe by Public Transport
- Ask locals for direction. Drive or take a cab if possible.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Barranquilla before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Barranquilla and book an accommodation of your choice.
Museo Del Caribe, Barranquilla Reviews
I had read so much about this Museum, but it was a little disappointing. While physically a large museum, each floor is only half filled and provides a moderate amount of information. Nothing is in English, so if you don't speak Spanish, you're out of luck.
Beautiful Building, and well designed exhibits.
- Attractions on TripHobo
- Florence, Grand Hotel Mediterraneo****, 50121, Italy
- De Carishof, Matthijs Smits
- Thomas E. "bill" Farrell Baseball Complex
- Mcharrie Park
- Antica Locanda Al Gambero
- Ermita De Nuestra Senora De Las Nieves
- Traderbaker's Flea Market
- Villa Matilde Serao
- Concello De Arteixo
- Parrocchia Di San Michele