The Caribbean museum is located within the Caribbean cultural park and was opened to public in 2009. Being the first regional museum it houses a lot of collections which describe the evolution of Caribbean as a society. All the elements relating to social, cultural, economic, political dimensions are exhibited there. Besides this they have many exchange programs with foreign nations as well as their own publications. They have their own gift shop with interesting souvenirs and stationeries. An interesting visit with family and friends.
Museo Del Caribe Travel Tips
- The place hosts many cultural events seasonally. Refer website.
- Disabled friendly place.
- Camera allowed but with permission.
Entrance Ticket Details For Museo Del Caribe
- Adults: 12000 peso
- Children below 12 years: 8000 peso
- Senior citizens above 60: 8000 peso
- Layers 1 and 2: 6000 peso
- For additional prices refer website.
Museo Del Caribe Hours
- Box office closes 1 hour before closing time.
- The first Monday of each month the museum is not open to the public for maintenance.
How to Reach Museo Del Caribe
- Ask locals for direction. Drive or take a cab if possible.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Barranquilla before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Barranquilla and book an accommodation of your choice.
84.06% of people who visit Barranquilla include Museo Del Caribe in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
51.43% of people start their Museo Del Caribe visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Museo Del Caribe
78.57% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Museo Del Caribe