Zoo Of The City Of Barranquilla, Barranquilla
Zoo Of The City Of Barranquilla - A Quick Overview[Contribute/Review]
Address: Calle 77 68-40, Barranquilla, Colombia
Ticket Price: 10500 COP
Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
Added 2.5K times in trip plans
Outdoors, Park, Zoo, Aquarium, Family And Kids, Nature
Build a holiday itinerary for free
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
About Zoo Of The City Of Barranquilla, Barranquilla
An interesting place to visit to see different kind of animals and trees. The Zoo has about 500 animals and 140 species. From a humble beginning in 1952 as a small nursery to a full-fledged zoo with a lot of species, it has a great deal of variety. All kinds of animal species from Asian, African and American continents are present in the zoo along with an exquisite collection of flora too. A fun visit with family and friends, especially kids.
Zoo Of The City Of Barranquilla Ticket Prices
- Adults: 10,500 pesos
- Children above 80 cms: 10,500 pesos. Below 80 cms: FREE
- Students: 8000 pesos
- Disabled people & Senior citizens: 8000 pesos
Zoo Of The City Of Barranquilla Opening and Closing Hours
- Open throughout the year.
How To reach Zoo Of The City Of Barranquilla by Public Transport
Bus routes that pass through or near the zoo.
- A8-2 Transmetro Feeder Road (Route 40)
- Soledad - Carrera 58, Carrera 54 Murillo Nursery (Transmecar)
- Paradise Porvenir Route 4
- Boston Center Paseo Bolivar Carrera 44
- Nursery Road Race 54 Uninorte Coliseum CUC Battalion
- Calle 17 - Palmas Nursery Andes
- Nursery group Calle 72 (Cootransporcar)
- Caldas Recreo - Sobusa Race 50
- Model Maria - Maria Beltran
- Mary Model 54
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Barranquilla before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Barranquilla and book an accommodation of your choice.