Zoo Of The City Of BarranquillaCurrently Closed
- Address: Calle 77 68-40, Barranquilla, Colombia
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +57-53600314
- Ticket Price: 10500 COP
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Park, Zoo, Aquarium, Family And Kids, Nature
Zoo Of The City Of Barranquilla - Review
An interesting place to visit to see different kind of animals and trees. The Zoo has about 500 animals and 140 species. From a humble beginning in 1952 as a small nursery to a full-fledged zoo with a lot of species, it has a great deal of variety. All kinds of animal species from Asian, African and American continents are present in the zoo along with an exquisite collection of flora too. A fun visit with family and friends, especially kids.
Zoo Of The City Of Barranquilla Ticket Prices
- Adults: 10,500 pesos
- Children above 80 cms: 10,500 pesos. Below 80 cms: FREE
- Students: 8000 pesos
- Disabled people & Senior citizens: 8000 pesos
Zoo Of The City Of Barranquilla Opening and Closing Hours
- Open throughout the year.
How To reach Zoo Of The City Of Barranquilla by Public Transport
Bus routes that pass through or near the zoo.
- A8-2 Transmetro Feeder Road (Route 40)
- Soledad - Carrera 58, Carrera 54 Murillo Nursery (Transmecar)
- Paradise Porvenir Route 4
- Boston Center Paseo Bolivar Carrera 44
- Nursery Road Race 54 Uninorte Coliseum CUC Battalion
- Calle 17 - Palmas Nursery Andes
- Nursery group Calle 72 (Cootransporcar)
- Caldas Recreo - Sobusa Race 50
- Model Maria - Maria Beltran
- Mary Model 54
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Barranquilla before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Barranquilla and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Zoo Of The City Of Barranquilla
95% of people who visit Barranquilla include Zoo Of The City Of Barranquilla in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
55.67% of people start their Zoo Of The City Of Barranquilla visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Zoo Of The City Of Barranquilla
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Zoo Of The City Of Barranquilla