Basel Paper Mill Museum547 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Sankt Alban-Tal 37, 4052 Basel, Switzerland Map
- Timings: 11:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +41-612729652
- Ticket Price: 15 CHF
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museums, Arts And Crafts, Specialty Museums
There are very few places left in the world, where you can see the process of how paper is made, in the very same place it used to be made during its glory days. What used to be a fully functional paper mill in the medieval times, has now been restored and transformed into the Basel Paper Mill Museum.
Taking you back to a time when there were a dime a dozen paper mills, the Museum shows you how paper was processed, typesetting and book binding was done. If you’d like to try your hand at this craft, you could participate in the process and take home your very own processed paper.
Entrance Ticket Details For Basel Paper Mill Museum
- Students/Seniors: CHF 13
- Children (6-16 years): CHF 9
How to Reach Basel Paper Mill Museum
- Basel SBB train station: Tram No. 2, "Kunstmuseum" stop
- Restaurant Zum Goldenen Sternen
- St. Alban-Stubli
- Cantina Don Camillo
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Basel before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Basel and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Basel Paper Mill Museum Address: Sankt Alban-Tal 37, 4052 Basel, Switzerland
- Basel Paper Mill Museum Contact Number: +41-612729652
- Basel Paper Mill Museum Timing: 11:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Basel Paper Mill Museum Price: 15 CHF
- Best time to visit Basel Paper Mill Museum(preferred time): 02:00 pm - 04:00 pm
- Time required to visit Basel Paper Mill Museum: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
35.18% of people who visit Basel include Basel Paper Mill Museum in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
67.26% of people start their Basel Paper Mill Museum visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Basel Paper Mill Museum
76.77% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Basel Paper Mill Museum
People normally club together The Cathedral Munster and Kunst Museum while planning their visit to Basel Paper Mill Museum.